Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

First Bank Of Nigeria Shares Portal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Of Nigeria Shares Portal (1012 Views)

GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / I Want To Sell My First Bank Shares / First Bank To Declare 1 For 1 Interim Bonus Share- Hold On To Your Fbn Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Shares Portal by stockbull(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
first bank of nigeria as one of the oldest banks in nigeria with large number of investor, stakeholders, followers and customers.

what can you say about their services, management,directors,policies,websites,shares,reports,dividends, bonus, audited results, and most important their lateness in warrant post to investors and other things we can not mention all
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Shares Portal by Benjacky: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2013
I have not received my dividend for 2010 and 2011. I dont know if general. Has been sending mail to the registrar but no reply
Re: First Bank Of Nigeria Shares Portal by manie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Benjacky: I have not received my dividend for 2010 and 2011. I dont know if general. Has been sending mail to the registrar but no reply

What part of the country are you based, I will advice to visit them at First registrars.

Why haven't you signed for e-dividend?

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Offers The Best Investment Savings? / Learn How To Trade Forex The Right Way. / Sport Betting Is Cool, Get 30.00 Odd Fixed Match Here(read To The End)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.