Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her (1384 Views)

Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead / Yemi Alade Escapes Death In London / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by Iamoilprince(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerian female rapper Adesola Adesimbo Idowu popularly called Weird MC is thanking God to be alive today after she recently escaped death from an angry military officer who threatened to kill her.

According to her, she spotted the military officer driving with his family on Lagos Ibadan Expressway and cautioned him to watch out because of his safety and that of his family.

And to her surprise, the military officer stopped, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her.

Weird MC said she had no option but to escape for her life.

“People can be very irate. I had to run for my life.” – Weird MC said

“The officer, he said, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her. She had to leave him and drive off.” – said an aide to Weird MC

MORE; www.o ilprinc ee..com

Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Does she qualify to be called a rapper ?
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Does she qualify to be called a rapper ?

How does your point raised affect the matter under discourse?
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by tjskii(f): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Well I guess shez learned her lesson,always mind ur bizness,esp on nigerian roads,the crappy roads are enuf to giv anyone a case of roadrage
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by Emmyk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
tjskii: Well I guess shez learned her lesson,always mind ur bizness,esp on nigerian roads,the crappy roads are enuf to giv anyone a case of roadrage
seconded
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by P3trCruzZ(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2013
he or he undecided
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2013
It depends on her style of approach or the orientation of the so-called stupid soldier who abused his office because of useless pride & yeye ego... Maybe he was high on something or felt embarrassed. Which ever is the case, the soldier idiot deserved to be reprimanded.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Weird MC Escapes Death: How A Military Officer Almost Killed Her by MissyB3(f): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2013

(1)

Photo : P Square With Malawi President / Today Is P-square's Birthday [+photos] / Photos From President of AGN, Ibinabo Fibresima’s White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.