Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Charlyboy’s Cousin Abducted And Killed By Kidnappers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy’s Cousin Abducted And Killed By Kidnappers (662 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlyboy’s Cousin Abducted And Killed By Kidnappers by etim007: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
The area father ‘CharlyBoy’ took to twitter this morning to express the loss of his cousin.

He tweeted this. “The abductors have finally killed my cousin. Emeka, may ur soul rest in peace. I tot u would return, but I waited in vain. Rest in peace bro”

Charlyboy confirmed the death of his kidnapped cousin, Emeka Emeniye who was abducted by some unknown gunmen in Imo state, early last week. Emeka, a successful hotelier and business mogul, was forcefully taken away by gun wielding men during one of his visits to his 5-Star hotel in Imo State. Since then, the Oputa family and other extended family members have remained unsettled.
Read Tweet Below:
http:///entertainment/charlyboy.html

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare: Mother Claims Jesus Christ Told Her To Drown Son / What Is The Probability Of Lil Wayne Livin Illuminati,cos Did Myt B His Last Cha / READ: Glamourogo's Exclusive Interview With AYOOLA, The MTN Projectfame Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.