Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. (598 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / What Companies Can I Do My Industrial Attachment (6 Mnths) As A Mechanical Engr? / Where Can I Do My Industrial Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. by itgrooves: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'm a 300L electrical engineering student. In a year, I'll be going for my industrial training which is a course in the curriculum and it can be done at any company of ny choice.
I like to do mine in India, not because of the IT itself, but because I want to use those months to acquire some professional certificates in GSM networking and the likes,knowing that the duration will be more effective and cheaper over there. Any one with ideas please... I have just a year to plan for this.
Re: How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. by DanIndia(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2013
IT? you mean work in a Company here and get paid? I really cannot say much but the best thing for you is working your way out for maybe a 6 months visa and come for your training. I can help you arrange a 6 months study visa with my institute here.. and when you get here, walk into to a small shop to work as a substitute staff ( not 100% sure o, never tried it but heard of it) And that will at least go on your C.V.. and while doing that, study for your certifications.

Source: I study/live in INDIA

1 Like

Re: How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. by itgrooves: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thanks so much. I'm practically sponsoring myself, so I need to know how much it will cost me. Also, I want to know about the certifications, their fees, how many of them I can do in 6 months. Please email me at hiteesticks@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: How To Go About My Industrial Training In India. by DanIndia(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
OK. Sent you an e-mail @itgrooves.

(1) (Reply)

A Hit And Run Car Kills Student In UNN / Aaua 2013/2014 Admision Forum / After 2013 JAMB UTME - What Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.