Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! (1351 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Prepaid Nigeria Ltd - Recharge Card Printing Business Is Scam / Who Can Tell Me If Ninjamagick.com Is Scam Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by acmev1: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Processedpay are scammers. I exchanged $58 Pexpay with them and they never paid the cash into my bank after 2weeks.

My own cousin exchanged $225 Pexpay with them, the same day I did and he experienced the same thing.

They have more than poor customer support. They cut calls on customers, most times, they don't pick call.

They don't have an office address.

These guys don't know why they are in business. Their website is built with adverts floating here and there but the people behind the website are all junks, thieves. They deserve to be crucified.

Never do any business with them. They will surely part away with your money.

So beware of Processedpay(dot)com
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 28, 2013
I'm also a victim of their scam. They duped $200 of Perfect Money last year December, up till now i have receive my money (despite all my plead and threat to them).
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by Trut(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
Lins01: I'm also a victim of their scam. They duped $200 of Perfect Money last year December, up till now i have receive my money (despite all my plead and threat to them).

As for me, i don't let such scammers go free. I will Hire Russian, Indian, Pakistan or Bangledesh Hackers to shut their website down or fire them with maximum DDOS attack.
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2013
I got an e-mail from that Scammer called ProcessedPay now, below is the message he sent to me.

Hello,

You need to remove or resolve this link www.nairaland.com/1223691/processedpay.com-scam-stay-away

Best Regards
Henry D
Billing Administrator
Ultimate System Enteprises
Processed Pay - www(dot)processedpay(dot)com(dot)ng

He thought i am the OP of this thread.
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by acmev1: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
As at today they still haven't paid me my money.

They are thieves.

STAY AWAY!!!
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by acmev1: 5:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Still Scam!
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by kelvin4love(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
acmev1: As at today they still haven't paid me my money.

They are thieves.

STAY AWAY!!!
Yeah Acmev1, i am happy you came here to make the awareness, do you know that up till now they have not still paid my $225 pexpay, but any way i still use them but i don't give them above $25,if this money can make them richer let them take, my advice for everyone is that no matter the trust you have for an exchanger, always exchange your money in batches, do not put all your hard earned money in one leaking basket from the so called exchangers, my only pain is that they are only making things harder for Nigerians, Acme let them wait for us, we are coming to take over..pls help me check my new website, i just created it, i need reviews.. http://fasttrack2onlinemoneymaking.com.

Thanks, remain blessed
Osazee Kelvin..
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by kelvin4love(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2013
STAND UP NIGERIA!! today I am very elated to announce that you can now get all the tools you ever need to start making money online.

I mean everything you need as regards any topic of online business, what i am offering stretches it's coverage across: A preliminary introduction on online money making, How to create and monetize websites/blogs, How to drive traffic to your website/blogs and boost sales, How to make money with Affiliate marketing, How to make money with Google Adsense, How to make money marketing on facebook.

I can not mention everything here, we all know Christmas is around the corner it's that time of the year to start making preparations and you need money, what i bring can help you achieve the financial aspect visit, http://fasttrack2onlinemoneymaking.com

Good luck.

Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by justlanreaji: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by fitnesswis: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2013
stop using all this exchagers that can cause you heartbreak.
since i discovered a ukraine company who will exchange my paypal, payza, perfect money and give me western union or Pm or webmoney i have really got mind relaxation. they are xchanga.com also wmcenter is good but xchanga.com is the best. Thanks.
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by Fxwarrior: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2013
We are architects of our misfortunes.Did you not know they didn't have office address before you entered?That was why am against people advertising programs without physical address.Make due enquiry.

acmev1: Processedpay are scammers. I exchanged $58 Pexpay with them and they never paid the cash into my bank after 2weeks.

My own cousin exchanged $225 Pexpay with them, the same day I did and he experienced the same thing.

They have more than poor customer support. They cut calls on customers, most times, they don't pick call.

They don't have an office address.

These guys don't know why they are in business. Their website is built with adverts floating here and there but the people behind the website are all junks, thieves. They deserve to be crucified.

Never do any business with them. They will surely part away with your money.

So beware of Processedpay(dot)com
Re: Processedpay.com Is Scam. Stay Away!!! by Fxwarrior: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Which one is Pexpay?Is it like virtapay? shocked
Use exchangers here that have their support in nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 1000+ Business Ideas For Business Start Up / How To Make Huge Profit In Catering Business / 9 Tips For Growing A Successful Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.