Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm (16621 Views)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc / Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Missonas(f): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2013
DISCIPLINE,HIERARCHY,NEATNESS and ORGANISATION used to be the xteristics of d military.nw jst lyk evrythg else in Nigeria,they'r falling out! #sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by ISBLIAC(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2013
I just love soldiers,dont know why.....
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Decryptor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please what is Weird MC? *confused**
A genetically confused robot manufactured in china
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by creativemusic: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by kabaka1: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Airforce1: Wizkid and justing bieber duet, great song.
Wizkid is making us proud

Never heard it
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Weird Mc huh. Maybe the commando thought he was being mugged and acted accordingly to save his kids. As they say how you dress is how you're addressed.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Reference(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Missonas: DISCIPLINE,HIERARCHY,NEATNESS and ORGANISATION used to be the xteristics of d military.nw jst lyk evrythg else in Nigeria,they'r falling out! #sad

Don't be too quick to judge. Perhaps the soldier was on the phone to his mum in the village and she's telling him, 'my son be careful there are dangers everywhere, the roads are infested with bandits and wierdos' and then WMC drives up in full glory. The man goes urgh goddam, where's my gun, men am dead.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Kingsleykufre(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
she tink say d man send any bagger.....she 4 jos w8 smal,na urgent meetin wt baba God str8 no network p* at all.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by vibesbabe(f): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
I thank God for Weird MC's life o cz i really love that babe. E be like say dem dey stir hot amala for some millitary men's head.Won n ro amala gbigbona l'agbari won.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Costa2000(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
No be small thing oooo,soldier no dey smile.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by ILOVEPUSY(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
chiover: Stupid soldier using knife to threaten a lady. He is lucky that somebody like me was not around there,he would have been cooling off inside cell now. I don't take shitttttt from lunatics. A soldier is your servant not your boss so stop being affraid of any of them including General Ihejirika.
mey be he tenk she is man u know how she look
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by olumidazz: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
@berabera you have made a lot of sense, thanks for the message.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by oluwatunmishe(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
hmmm weird mc just wanna get noticed,sharp girl as songs no dy her head again.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by kennydee05(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please what is Weird MC? *confused**
My oga @ the top will answer that question.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Edeze(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2013
Ha Ha Ha!!! Una d make me laugh... So weird Mc wan go heaven before time... why!!?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by ISBLIAC(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Maybe the soldier thought SHE was a HE. undecided
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by rafcrown(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
What of her long fila?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by MarieSucre(f): 11:20am On May 30, 2013
[quote
author=Inik]Next time she will learn to mind her own business[/quote]
most of our accidents happen because people mind their business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities That Look Alike. Are They Related? / Nicki Minaj Rocks ONLY Pink G-string For New Album (photos) / EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.