Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) (3429 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Police Arrest Masquerade; 2 Others With Human Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Iamoilprince(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2013
Wonders shall never end, this happened in Ilesa in Osun State, Nigeria, Human parts Seller Caught Red Handed with dismembered human body.

The whole of Oke-Opo area in Ilesha Osun State was thrown into panic when human butchered and parts seller was apprehended by the Police after tip off by the residents of the area.

The man in the picture above was caught in the act while dis-membering an unknown man, This is so disheartening, Horrible, heartless, callous, name it! all because of money?

Where are we going in dis Country?

more stories; www.o ilprinc ee..com

Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Freewilly(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2013
That is just so freaking horrific, I just throw up my lunch.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by 4Play(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2013
What's this graphic stuff doing in the politics section?
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Louis007: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2013
4 Play: What's this graphic stuff doing in the politics section?

Is it not real?

To me it looks real
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Freewilly(f): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2013
So this means that people from this part of the country normally would buy human parts for whatsoever if there is a market for it.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Ngwakwe: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Why do some people allow their conscience to die to the point of taking a sacred life?

The ways of man are difficult to understand.

I will surely look up to the Invisible Creator for refuge and safety at all times.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by IGBOSON1: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2013
That pic made my skin crawl! Honestly, humans are the most wicked living thing on earth! This type of evil disgusting animal will be living and moving about with you and i, and we'd be non the wiser as to just how close satan is to us.

They should beat a confession out of him and find out who his customers are, how many victims he's butchered, and then they should make him show them one person that has become rich from all this evil superstitious nonsense.....and then waste him with a single bullet to the brain; this is the kind of animal that deserves to be burnt alive.

That victim there should be some poor boy that was struggling to survive in this wicked world.....minding his own business; and the his path crossed with the devils own and his fate was sealed!

Makes you fear for the safety of your loved ones doesn't it.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by knockturnal(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2013
desperate times.....
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by dc555: 3:25am On Mar 13, 2013
What a horrible world we live in
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by redsun(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2013
Was he going to eat it?

Cannibalistic savage.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by OneNaira6: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2013
Freewilly: That is just so freaking horrific, I just throw up my lunch.

Me and you both. I don't kno WTF made me click on this thread. That man needs to be thrown in a cage alive with a hungry lion. I hope his punishment holds no pity.
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Ivynwa(f): 4:42am On Mar 13, 2013
There 's a serious need for an enlightenment campaign that teaches these ignorant persons that human body parts does not work out money.
Ignorance is making people like this go about killing others.

A society that has ignorant persons like this (with heart covered by darkness in the belief that human body begets money) is not safe at all. People will keep getting killed and butchered like this. In some parts of the world, you will not find a soul that will be s*tupid enough to think that human body parts produces money. Nobody gets butchered for money making rituals there. This is real disgusting. Whose brother/son/sibling was cut up like that kwanu bikonu? I refuse to look at that monstrous picture again in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Biggyd2: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2013
From the way the man if holding the deceased and his expression, it is obvious that the man is a pro. Dat man don tay for dis job joor!

Heartless people. I pray you get all the punishment you deserve for this and other people that you killed. They say that they use these parts for money making rituals but they still look like the rejected and dejected of the society.
The money never shows on them. So why continue in this evil act that does not even work for you?
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That pic made my skin crawl! Honestly, humans are the most wicked living thing on earth! This type of evil disgusting animal will be living and moving about with you and i, and we'd be non the wiser as to just how close satan is to us.

They should beat a confession out of him and find out who his customers are, how many victims he's butchered, and then they should make him show them one person that has become rich from all this evil superstitious nonsense.....and then waste him with a single bullet to the brain; this is the kind of animal that deserves to be burnt alive.

That victim there should be some poor boy that was struggling to survive in this wicked world.....minding his own business; and the his path crossed with the devils own and his fate was sealed!

Makes you fear for the safety of your loved ones doesn't it.

AGREED
Re: Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed In Osun State (PHOTO) by Kizuba: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2013
the question we should be asking ourselves is..... WHO is BUYING?? if he had no clients he will not be selling lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Undergraduate Female Gives Birth At Campus, Hides It In A Suitcase / Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake / BREAKING: Robbers Terrorizing Igando Caught, To Be Burnt Alive (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.