Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Women Are Like Bookies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women Are Like Bookies (1297 Views)

Women Are More Smarter Than Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2013
I was just thinking about the similarities between women and bookies... With bookies, you can NEVER win - the same applies to women... Bookies suck you in as a newbie and let you win like your first 3-4 bets, then mop up your next 200 bets... And every time you go back to get your money back, you'll end up losing more money..

However, with women, when you meet them.. They act nice and sanctimonious but once you fall in love with them, then your life is fvcked up forever... They suck you into the relationship with good sex, being caring, and sometimes emotional blackmail... But everything changes the day you declare your love for them and start showing it... the more they take the piss with you, the more you want to show them how much you love them... and the more you show them how much you love them, the more you stay losing... It's all a mind game and psychological warfare...

I've been a victim of both bookies and women(in the past) but I'm wiser now... Watch out before you become a victim as well... cool

Young nyggahs need to get a pen and a book, and write this down....

I'm out, yo...
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by 2legit2qwt: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx: I was just thinking about the similarities between women and bookies... With bookies, you can NEVER win - the same applies to women... Bookies suck you in as a newbie and let you win like your first 3-4 bets, then mop up your next 200 bets... And every time you go back to get your money back, you'll end up losing more money..

However, with women, when you meet them.. They act nice and sanctimonious but once you fall in love with them, then your life is fvcked up forever... They suck you into the relationship with good sex, being caring, and sometimes emotional blackmail... But everything changes the day you declare your love for them and start showing it... the more they take the piss with you, the more you want to show them how much you love them... and the more you show them how much you love them, the more you stay losing... It's all a mind game and psychological warfare...

I've been a victim of both bookies and women(in the past) but I'm wiser now... Watch out before you become a victim as well... cool

Young nyggahs need to get a pen and a book, and write this down....

I'm out, yo...
Did someone broke your heart as well shocked

I've been out a long time ago, i give you just as much as you give me.

However I think the above is a game for kids though, matured girls know what they want and they got for it.

It works that way if you're all about the game just as a lot of the girls out there are all about
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Did someone broke your heart as well shocked

I've been out a long time ago, i give you just as much as you give me.

However I think the above is a game for kids though, matured girls know what they want and they got for it.

It works that way if you're all about the game just as a lot of the girls out there are all about

No one broke my heart and I've not been in any relationship for like 2years... I'm on a break for now till further notice!! grin

I was just thinking about how bookies suck people in and it's kind of similar to how most women are...
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:
I was just thinking about how bookies suck people in and it's kind of similar to how most women are...
#Cryin rofl... Wtf. Perhaps you should stop using ur own logic to place bets. Its broken bruv.
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2013
its all them peckham girls you've running after for grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Flytefalls:
#Cryin rofl... Wtf. Perhaps you should stop using ur own logic to place bets. Its broken bruv.

Lmao... Can I use your logic, b?? wink
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123: its all them peckham girls you've running after for grin grin

Are you different??

How about put your money where your mouth is, huh?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Can I use your logic, b?? wink
No. It could make you very g@y lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Are you different??

How about put your money where your mouth is, huh?? undecided lipsrsealed
maybe i am different........
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Flytefalls:
No. It could make you very g@y lipsrsealed

Don't watch that... Homosexuality is a lifestyle and it has nothing to do with logic... grin

Bring me in!! wink
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
maybe i am different........

Can you prove it?? lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Can you prove it?? lipsrsealed
maybe grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Don't watch that... Homosexuality is a lifestyle and it has nothing to do with logic... grin

Bring me in!! wink
stay where yuh deh!
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
maybe grin

Err.. Let's get it started, nne.. wink
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 13, 2013
Flytefalls:
stay where yuh deh!

Hmmm... I'm coming for you - I need that logic... grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by huninaija(f): 3:16am On Mar 13, 2013
it seems like you've been dealing with agberos hiding under the veil of "women" cheesy its all a game out there! Theirs no such things as love, its a figment of the imagination!!!

play to win or stay losing! grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by pleep(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2013
huni_naija: it seems like you've been dealing with agberos hiding under the veil of "women" cheesy its all a game out there! Theirs no such things as love, its a figment of the imagination!!!

play to win or stay losing! grin
undecided... avoid this type lol
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by pleep(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2013
How can someone say there is no such thing as love, do you not love your brothers and sisters and parents?

Its a few bad apples that are ruining the dating game for everyone... if you don't believe in love stay the hell away from those of us that do. angry
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by baby124: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2013
pleep: How can someone say there is no such thing as love, do you not love your brothers and sisters and parents?

Its a few bad apples that are ruining the dating game for everyone... if you don't believe in love stay the hell away from those of us that do. angry

They are the ones that get married, and as soon as that boy that they loved pass with keke right outside their house, they abandon ship and elope. Don't mind them, they are people who are in pain, have been hurt and never recovered.
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by huninaija(f): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Wow!! Must have hit a few nerves, the love i have for my parents, brother or sis, is much more genuine and transparent than any phoney relationship existing on some "useless emotion" aka love!!

The truth is this generation has lost it, everyone is in it for themselves, a trade by barter system, there are only a few genuine peeps out there, finding a needle in a haystack is much easier these days than finding a "genuine" trustworthy person..
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by pleep(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2013
ive found one.. i pity you if u cant. Btw @ all the secret is to save sex until marriage, what yall r doing is unnatural wink

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Bookies by huninaija(f): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2013
Pity yourself! you don't know me and never will!!

Goodluck on your quest for love!! cheesy grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by buzzingstreet: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Good Research dude.......
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Carius(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2013
*brings out pen Ãήϑ paper**.honestly,I couldn't see any reasonable phrase or sentence to jot down.maybe u need to jot down this invaluable words from my father:"Never let any girl/lady make u bitter towards the womenfolk.do u know who loses at the end of it?your guess is as good as mine;you of course...and while u're at it,also note that they're all different,and no two relationships are the same.u committed fallacy of hasty generalization by using the term "women"instead of "my girlfriend(s)...as if that was not enough,u still went ahead to commit fallacy of irrelevant conclusion,cos there is no similarity whatsoever between women and bookies!!!abeg,make I log out before I go late for work...
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2013
huni_naija: Wow!! Must have hit a few nerves, the love i have for my parents, brother or sis, is much more genuine and transparent than any phoney relationship existing on some "useless emotion" aka love!!

The truth is this generation has lost it, everyone is in it for themselves, a trade by barter system, there are only a few genuine peeps out there, finding a needle in a haystack is much easier these days than finding a "genuine" trustworthy person..

Hmmmm... You need to get a seat, sit down, and let me say these words to you again...

It seems you live in a different planet... grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2013
huni_naija: Pity yourself! you don't know me and never will!!

Goodluck on your quest for love!! cheesy grin

I know you, though... undecided
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by huninaija(f): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmm... You need to get a seat, sit down, and let me say these words to you again...

It seems you live in a different planet... grin

Sharrap!!
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by huninaija(f): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

I know you, though... undecided

For you mind? undecided cheesy
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Oh phulleeeaaseee!.undecided
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... I'm coming for you - I need that logic... grin
Do you? Since when was it ever a good time to practice love and logic? grin
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
huni_naija:

Sharrap!!

Come here, let me these poetic words into your ear, and please make sure your encrypt them...

Keep the encryption key for us two with confidentiality.. wink
Re: Women Are Like Bookies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
huni_naija:

For you mind? undecided cheesy

Erm... Maybe, I just know that big batty... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatapp Connection / Sweet Babes In The, My New Oyibo Oga Needs A Sweet Babe That Would Be Making Him Happy. My Oga Is Cu / A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Handicap. . .needed For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.