Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Many Joys Of Apple Devices - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Many Joys Of Apple Devices (541 Views)

Lovers Of Apple Mac Os X / Breaking News: Steve Jobs, The Co-founder Of Apple Died Today / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Joys Of Apple Devices by Naigadget: 5:29am On Mar 13, 2013
There I was trying to copy a very important file from my friend and we were stuck in a place where there was no wifi, no external harddrives and it seemed like there was no way I was going to be able to get the files from him.

And then it hit me, we were both using Apple laptops which had the "Airdrop" functionality and wahala within a few minutes and a few click I was able to get the files and all was ok with the world again. smiley

Thanks for reading and I will explain the airdrop functionality available to all Macs in my next post....Naigadget out!!!
Re: The Many Joys Of Apple Devices by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2013
SMH @apple fan boys. Airdrop.... Another attempt at re-inventing the wheel by apple. It is simply an adhoc network service no different from the ones on normal laptops except for the one click setup configuration
Re: The Many Joys Of Apple Devices by Maleeq(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
henryskywalker2003: SMH @apple fan boys. Airdrop.... Another attempt at re-inventing the wheel by apple. It is simply an adhoc network service no different from the ones on normal laptops except for the one click setup configuration
henry....na so me sef dey look am o!
Apple simply coins a new trademark for an existing technology and the fanboys scream "wow...revolutionary"!
Re: The Many Joys Of Apple Devices by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Hahaha. No mind them. Even the OP said it is available to all macs meanwhile is not.
Re: The Many Joys Of Apple Devices by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 14, 2013
This just shows how bad Apple cages its users.

(1) (Reply)

Window 8 Shotrcut Keys With Window Key / How To Undo Accidental Emails On Gmail / Hp G72 Motherboard Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.