Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Do Not Read If U Re Doubtin Thomas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Do Not Read If U Re Doubtin Thomas (554 Views)

Pic: The Moment U Realize That U Re Just Born In Nigeria / Molade Okoya-Thomas Dies At 79 / Please Don't Read If U Dont Have A Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Read If U Re Doubtin Thomas by Pvin: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2013
R.I.P
Pearl was a ballroom dancer.she was a loving girl,it was after the rehearsal lesson,around 6pm,it was getting dark,on her way home,shegot attacked by 2 men,they raped her taking turns for 5 hours,after raping her,they cut herhead off & threw it in a pit latrine,nd her bodyin a river,
the 2 men were caught as suspects,but denied that they killd Pearl.the judge set them free due to no evidenc.a week later,as 1 of themen was bathing,he heard a gal screamin,that was all,the next morning the police found his head stashed in an indoor toilet,his body in the drain.the 2nd man was fishing,strange ­ly his boat sank & his head cutoff by a sharp object,nd put in a tree,the bodycould not be seen,the judge for Pearl's case was found dead n his head put in2 a cupboard.more and more people who didnt believe the story died
Even now the spirit of pearl is roaming around,terminat ­ing all who dnt believe in thetruth,an 18 year old girl in South Africa read the post and did not write 'R.I.P' nor share the news as she didnt beliv it,1 day as she was bathing her head was cut off,nd no1 ever found what killed her,it is bilvd that it was Pearl,those who dont believe it will be killed,write R.I.P on this status 2 avoid pearl's visit.
Re: Please Do Not Read If U Re Doubtin Thomas by CrazyMan(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
You should be writing scripts for nollywood, cos you think a lot like their writers...always imaging the impossible. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interprete This Dream / April Fools Day: Will You Play Pranks On Anyone? / Timeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.