Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To View Desktop Facebook On Opera 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To View Desktop Facebook On Opera 7 (898 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Browsing On Opera Mini / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View Desktop Facebook On Opera 7 by vowiski(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2013
I had spent the last few weeks on sabbatical, I had very limited access to my PC and there was something I needed to do on my Facebook that required a desktop view. I was surprised how I spent few hours figuring out how to make that happen.

I believe some people have wondered round the Internet searching for same solution. If you ended here, you need not to go any further. The simple snippet below will take you to your Facebook desktop view on your mobile phone. Works on all mobile browsers but works like a charm on Opera 7.

How to View Desktop Facebook on Opera 7
http://clickinfo9ja..com/2013/03/how-to-view-desktop-facebook-on-opera-7.html
Re: How To View Desktop Facebook On Opera 7 by collinsola: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2013
Bt u cannot comment on
Your friends post
WHY??

(1) (Reply)

Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? / . / Aoson M71g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.