Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names (4328 Views)

Make Money With Bead Making - Tips For Success / How To Make Money With Liberty Reserve Online Without Forex;3 Ways I make Money / Discover How To Make A Lot Of Money With Just N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by ikennaobi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hello Friend, I am not meant to bring to you a Breaking news as I already know that this might not be new to some people. I am here to share the biggest investment you can ever find in the world, it’s not a joke.

What is expired domain parking system? This involves buying or registering of EXPIRED domains and monetising it to start bringing you income. just as simple as it sound. there are over 2 million domains expiring every day, so the problem of getting a domain should not be a hassle. You don’t need to be a computer literate, engineer or whatsoever to do this, provided you are able to read, write and check your emails

What is the concept behind this? Well do not let anybody deceive you. there is no free money on the internet, so you have to work hard for any genuine money making business, except you want to be deceived.
What is required of you to do here is to buy an Expired domain Name and after that you park it, connect ads to that domain after that you start earning income that would be generated from the traffics that the domain has Before.

Every expired domain has already existing traffic as traffic is the most basic thing about domain business, being that any domain without traffic is useless. It is those traffic that the expired domain have that would be giving you your income. this is real my friend. let me not tell you lie, you have to work for about 3-5 days after that you
start earning income. You know one Amazing thing about this business is that you only work for 3-5 days and rest days of your life you continue earning consistent income of average $20 a day from 1 domain. You might decide to even have time for other business and you would still be earning a constant income.

To Learn more about this online business, kindly visit my blog @ www.danbaba.com
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by ikennaobi(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2013
"Would you like to know where millionaires like Richard Rosenblatt,
the former owner of MySpace are currently investing their money? Well,
he is investing millions of dollars into domain investing. There is a
way that you can make money too, with expired domain names!

Business 2.0 magazine reported that domain investing is creating a new
class of millionaires who are making as much as $20,000,000 per year
in passive income from simple domain investing.

The field of domain investing is a fairly new one which is just ready
to explode with profits. The web has become the new real estate boom.
Instead of investing in condos and flipping old houses, people are
investing in expired domain names.

So what exactly is an expired domain name? It 's a domain name that
someone had bought and didn't renew for some reason or another. And
each day, somewhere between 15,000 and 70,000 domain names are not
renewed and fall into the category of expired domain names.

What makes some of these expired domain names so valuable? Well, some
have a lot of traffic directed to them already. Some people spent time
building a website and a business online, directing taffic to it,
exchanging links and developing listings with the search engines. Then
they gave up on it or went on to something new. When the original
person doesn't renew the domain name, it becomes an expired domain
name and anyone can buy it.

You may be thinking. How can I make money with someone else 's expired
domain name? Well, there are several ways.

My favorite way is the easiest and simplest. Right now, when a domain
name has expired, the parking company parks the domain. They put ads
on it. When someone goes to that domain and clicks on an ad, they make
money. Now if YOU own that domain name, and register it with a parking
company, which is free, by the way, YOU can get those checks when
someone clicks on one of those ads. It is really that simple to start
a residual income. Those checks will continue to come in month after
month as long as you own that domain name.

Another way you can profit is to resell expired domain names. For
example, the highest reported domain sale in 2006 was $7,500,000. Now
chances are that you're not going to stumble onto a million dollar
website that no one has noticed, but even if you spend $60 and double
your money, that 's not such a bad investment!

Here is another idea. Search for domain names with the same keyword
list that you use for your own website. Suppose you have a business
selling printing, for example. You can purchase expired domain names
with the same keywords and then point the visitors from the old
websites to your new website. This will give you instant traffic!

While there is no way to determine the actual amount of traffic going
to a particular expired domain, you can find out its link popularity
in the major search engines.

These are just a few ways that you can make money with expired domain
names and if you're a creative person, I'm sure you'll think of more.
In no time at all, you could be on your way to making a residual
income with expired domain names! For Live Training, Call 0 8 0 66 51 5584.
10 serious minded people only
Date; Tues. 2nd April. 2013
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by ikee(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2013
Hello House, My Name Is Ikenna Obi. {CEO Techlevels Resources} Due to several calls and Emails I have received concerning expired domain monetisation, I recently launched a website that will enroll people interested in this online venture. Absolutely, You've nothing to lose because we will handle everything to make sure you're also a success in this business within 3 weeks. Check it out and get started immediately @ www.Expireddomainfortunes.com
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by cameronese(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
[size=14pt]Read This Free Article on Expired Domain Parking Business ->

http://bizham.com/how-to-make-money-from-expired-domain-name-parking-business/

There you can ask whatever question you have on Expired Domain and get answers immediately[/size]
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by ikee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Danbaba.com SOLD. $550
Re: How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names by omogreat(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
ikeena why have you refuse to reply my mails

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Of Used Empty Cement Bags / How To Print Your Own Money Legally. / Toyota Hiace Van 2002 Model For Sale (pics Coming Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.