Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? (1246 Views)

*! / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Pictures Of Our Son & Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
I know this probably must have sound funny to some ears but it's crazy and fun anyway..and at the end of it,don't take it serious 'cos am just catch some fun....
Now,back to the Topic,for the time being we all have been on NL,with all the fun,insults,fight here and there,there are still some few nice Nairalanders you so much admired and prolly you wanna wish one of your kids be like them..
For me,I want my boy to look like Proo1,or Billyonaire for a very good and robust reasons--such as their very calm disposition and their mental acuity are un parallel,haven't seen "em insult anyone in this forum
And for my Daughter,I wish she looks more like Idowugbo(her boldness endears me to her,,mukina (haven't seen her face before but from my intuition she seems so jovial,reticent and she still knows how to hold her ace even in the face of insults upon insult poured on her person Or perhaps Onila(very intelligent to a fault and she is not a feisty person )..these are the three ladies I kinda admired and wish of my daughter be like someday
What about you guys?
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by olatomiwa(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Seun Osawe
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op, as for me..., i dont want my son to be like 190, Pleep, Red Benson, Etc.

And, incase this makes front page..., I‘m the second to comment.

1 Like

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by xynerise: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
olatomiwa: Seun Osawe
Osewa
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by KINGwax(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^
Wa kuku shey ori ire niti e. Eranko ni OP yen nti e
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by dopeJemi: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
u r going a little bit 2 far, u dunno dese peeps offLine.. I'd rather use d word 'e-personaLity'

my son/sons☞ 190, ikekings or hornipipe

My daughter/daughters☞ TgirL4reaL, ijebabe, caracta or sweetLemon

Just deir e-personaLity

2 Likes

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
This will certainly not end well
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by dopeJemi: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
nyere84: Op, as for me..., i dont want my son to be like 190, Pleep, Red Benson, Etc.

U Just gotta read d topic again
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
God forbid my children hang around here jobless grin
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
nyere84: Op, as for me..., i dont want my son to be like 190, Pleep, Red Benson, Etc.

What is wrong with 190 if I asked?
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
KINGwax: ^^
Wa kuku shey ori ire niti e. Eranko ni OP yen nti e
I don't understand bros
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Crown Prince: God forbid my children hang around here jobless grin
Why are you taking it so personal like I said earlier? That's not how to talk to your fellow people by calling "em those silly names"jobless"and btw,what are you doing here too if that's by the way,learn to flow with people "cos you never can tell who you gonna meet on your way....
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Did I just read that onila is intelligent to a fault? Oh intelligence must have a new definition that I'm not aware of.

Why am I even asking? Coming from the OP I don't need to wonder.

Make una no vex sha.

1 Like

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mynd_44: This will certainly not end well
*clears throat
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Did I just read that onila is intelligent to a fault? Oh intelligence must have a new definition that I'm not aware of.

Make una no vex sha.
Winch! grin grin grin
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op, ur head is dia joor!

Ur daughter go collect black belt in 2days if she carry liver. Oshamo! Na we! Nothing dey pa! cool cool
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mynd_44: This will certainly not end well
*clears throat
freecocoa: Did I just read that onila is intelligent to a fault? Oh intelligence must have a new definition that I'm not aware of.

Make una no vex sha.
Ofcourse from her post I don't need a seer to tell me she is pwetty nice,and a one-dimensional girl unlike some who maybe multi-dimentional,hope u are in good terms with her frecocoa

I almost mention your name but haven't really observe you keenly
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Why are you taking it so personal like I said earlier? That's not how to talk to your fellow people by calling "em those silly names"jobless"and btw,what are you doing here too if that's by the way,learn to flow with people "cos you never can tell who you gonna meet on your way....
Donaludu...what did I do now?
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Op, ur head is dia joor!

Ur daughter go collect black belt in 2days if she carry liver. Oshamo! Na we! Nothing dey pa! cool cool
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo!! Hope you not riled up for saying I just admired you on a more fwendly note..the way you flow really makes me lol!!
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Crown Prince:
Donaludu...what did I do now?
Sorry but its the way you responded as if NL is a jobless joint..you know it doesn't sound good
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by xynerise: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
*clears throat
Ofcourse from her post I don't need a seer to tell me she is pwetty nice,and a one-dimensional girl unlike some who maybe multi-dimentional,hope u are in good terms with her frecocoa

Which Onila dey intelligent? Abeg talk well.
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by freecocoa(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
*clears throat

So opening threads from January to December about beauty, curves and how she likes to work in the prison to how she thinks lagos girls are rude to how she'd not date an arab guy etc equals intelligence? Okay o.

I don't have any problem with her but please let's not abuse the word "intelligence" here, thanks.

1 Like

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by InesQor(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: So opening threads from January to December about beauty, curves and how she likes to work in the prison to how she thinks lagos girls are rude to how she'd not date an arab guy etc equals intelligence? Okay o.

I don't have any problem with her but please let's not abuse the word "intelligence" here, thanks.

Choi
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: So opening threads from January to December about beauty, curves and how she likes to work in the prison to how she thinks lagos girls are rude to how she'd not date an arab guy etc equals intelligence? Okay o.

Wow! I didn't know all these,atleast now an "in the know"
Thanks for that aaaaaite!!
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Wow! I didn't know all these,atleast now an "in the know"
Thanks for that aaaaaite!!
You sef funny o, if you didn't know the kinda posts she makes, how did you arrive at the conclusion that she's "intelligent to a fault"? grin

See what I was saying?cheesy
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by temi4fash(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
i tink i prefer ma daughter b lik chair cover
but ma son m neva c o
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
olatomiwa: Seun Osawe

This is exactly how people transfer curses on their children...

I am very sure you're a christian who believe in God, in service & in words...

Now the man you're endorcing his nature upon your son is a chronic atheist... who doesn't believe in anything called God... not to talk of attending religious services...

I wouldn't be surprised if your son land in Hell... you caused it... you're responsible and the blood of your son is already upon you if you fail to denouce that statement...

@Topic, I don't want my sons & daughters to be like anyone here...
All I want is the will of God for them. cool

2 Likes

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by InesQor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Acidosis:

But why your blood dey hot like this over the matter?

@
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
InesQor: @Acidosis:

But why your blood dey hot like this over the matter?

@

Ignorance! Ignorance!.... I'll give up anything to eradicate that disease
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Temismith(f): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
This poster has refused to comment! :/

1 Like

Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Temismith(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Acidosis:

This is exactly how people transfer curses on their children...

Now the man you're endorcing his nature upon your son is a chronic atheist... who doesn't believe in anything called God... not to talk of attending religious services...

I wouldn't be surprised if your son land in Hell... you caused it... you're responsible and the blood of your son is already upon you if you fail to denouce that statement...

@Topic, I don't want my sons & daughters to be like anyone here...
All I want is the will of God for them. cool
are u for real? So nairaland is owned by a babalawo? #leaves thread to go and pour annointing oil on my fone#
Re: For E.g,which Of Your Fellow N'lander You Prolly Wish Your Son/daughter Be Like? by Seun(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Acidosis: This is exactly how people transfer curses on their children...
Well, I certainly don't want my sons or daughters to be like you either, but I think most Christians would be glad to have children like Tai Solarin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (PHOTO) / James Rodriguez Vs Luis Suarez...who Is The Best Buy? / Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.