Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

New Member Requires Advise On Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Member Requires Advise On Hosting (476 Views)

Suggestions On Hosting Service / New Member - First Post / Special Offer - 20% Discount On Hosting And Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Member Requires Advise On Hosting by glynnbed: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
I recently had a website built for me that I hope was very cheap, I sure it was. I am very happy with the site but they also have an offer of 2G hosting for $20 every year, reduced to $20 because they built the site.
Am completely lost with regard to hosting, I have a retail site with about 500 products. I understand and don't believe there is such a thing as unlimited hosting.
I want to know if this is cheap enough and big enough for what I need?
Re: New Member Requires Advise On Hosting by privateren: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi,

I recently hosted my site in www.oneshot.in and they seems OK . Price is reasonable and servers allover and good customer care support. Being said that you check from your side and do necessary verifications

Regards,

Aby grin

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Affiliate Programs / What Is Social Networking / modified post no longer workingmodified post no longer working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.