Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (3443 Views)

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Adanyebe(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
What a painful death. This middle aged woman was reported to have committed suicide by hanging up herself in the forest all because her naked (unclad) picture got leaked all over street and community where she reside but i don’t know how it happened but believe me committing suicide didn’t change anything rather it leaves a bad name for those you left behind… People these days share secret and highly sensitive info graphics and pictures tending to uncover hidden secrets. Watch it! you might end up sending someone to an early grave.

lessons to the ladies , know who you send your freaky pictures via social medias and online networks…… and also to the general audience, you may never know who is spying on you.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pFn4uZcMeIA/UUCeG5N8i6I/AAAAAAAAA7o/o5e2--JwML0/s320/naija+freakynews_suicide_commited.jpg[/img]

http://naijafreakynews..com/2013/03/woman-commits-sucide-for-having-her.html
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wow! shocked shocked

Is she pregnant?
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by baby124: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
When i get such photos i just delete them and really insult the sender. Like what is so amusing about someone being ridiculed. And probably an unfortunate woman being taken advantage by a person she trusted.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by TableLeg(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Opens thread door slowly....looks around.....Quietly close thread door undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Carinaflo(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
It's a pity.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Ivynwa(f): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Reasons why we shouldn't go about bullying one another.
Anita the actress handled this kind of situation better, she was traumatized when her pictures leaked to all and sundry but she held on and laughed at her detractors at the end.

I read about a suicide /murder case in the newspaper yesterday and realized that a little bit of unhappiness is not good at all in the heart of a human being. A husband and wife with two children had a disagreement, wife packed up and went home to her parents. Husband went to beg, she refused to come back. He went home and out of frustration and unhappiness killed his two children and killed himself. Wow! At his burial, his brother was so unhappy and mad at him for bringing everybody unhappiness and as the man was being lowered to earth, know what his brother did? He angrily fired shots of bullets into the air and went on to fire shots at his dead brother in his coffin.http://www.iriefm.net/news/headline/man-shoots-casket-trelawny-murder-suicide-father . Police came and now he has a big issue with the law.

Moral lesson we shouldn't allow one another sleep over bits of unhappiness in their heart. The little bit of unhappiness in a wife's heart caused a chain of events that affected the lives of others. A little bit of unhappiness in the heart of this poor lady caused by whoever spread her n*aked pictures caused the loss of her life (that is if this story is true). I even learnt a lesson too from all that and will make sure I don't cause any unhappiness again to my fellow human from now on.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by yuzedo: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
FÜcking Lie OP! This photo is a totally unrelated incident that happened last year. The story was even on NL. Does this woman look like she had camera phone, talkless of to snap photo of what is unarguably (God forgive me) a less-than-attractive body?

Asi gbukwa gi ebe ahu! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by greatgod2012(f): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Ivynwa, you made a lot of sense up there.
What will i even gain by blackmailing someone, what will i gain by causing someone unhappiness, many people have forgotten that, karma never get tired of visiting its victims, whatever we do , we reap the reward in multiple folds, since we dont reap d number of grains we sow, we reap in bountifully, so also with our deeds to others.
May God help us all.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Too bad about this unnecessary loss of life.

That being said, am I the only one that can't understand why anyone wants to take and share naked pictures of themselves with others? What pleasure exactly does one derive from posing with your legs apart or your butt bent over and sending pictures of your butt and kpekus to another person? And vice versa for males? I truly do not get it. I mean is it really supposed to be pleasurable to have someone view your naked pics?
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Paschal007: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
yuzedo: FÜcking Lie OP! This photo is a totally unrelated incident that happened last year. The story was even on NL. Does this woman look like she had camera phone, talkless of to snap photo of what is unarguably (God forgive me) a less-than-attractive body?

Asi gbukwa gi ebe ahu! undecided
Thanks bro! Until i see the leaked photos and confirm it am not believing this story from naijafreaks.com! undecided
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by obowunmi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Table Leg :
Opens thread door slowly....looks around.....Quietly close thread door undecided

does the same.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 14, 2013
baby_123: When i get such photos i just delete them and really insult the sender. Like what is so amusing about someone being ridiculed. And probably an unfortunate woman being taken advantage by a person she trusted.
exactly what i do to.i wonder the pleasure or joy some beasts derive in such ignoble acts.i wonder whether they dont know it affects the victim's psyche and esteem.some men and women will never be wise no matter how old they are
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by free2ryhme: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2013
lies lies lies.. this could be anybody picture ...mtshcew
Re: Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2013
lie lie Opgrin, U're freaking madt. C hw person took tym 2 compose lie, all 4 what?. Dat woman up there is in are middle age or so and the pic as nothing to do wif unclad pic. Read the story on a yoruba newspaper(alaroye to b precise) sometyms last yr!

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of A Happy Marriage And Home. / I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.