Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Text For Fun, Text For Life. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Text For Fun, Text For Life. (449 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Sexy N Swt Model In Need Of A Cute Guy For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text For Fun, Text For Life. by Abirisegun(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2013
I must confess that these days many guys and girls prefer and enjoy online dating, which most end in deadlock. For the fun of it, I would appreciate it if we can just share some SMS on phone. No string attached to it, just SMS for fun, to be creative, talking to somebody you have not met, it somehow brings out the best in one. I have done it before and am still doing it, I prefer it to the 'fake' online charting/dating.

So guys and girls if you dont mind you cud Hi me on:0806 473 8240 or 0815 515 4487.
You could add yours too, while I be the first to say 'hello there, am Segun 4m Nairaland, how has ur day bn?'
Thanks for your understanding. Let's keep the ball rolling

(1) (Reply)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Hook Ups And Dating!! / I Am In Need Of A Matured Lady For Serious Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.