Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) (794 Views)

See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Lanre 'Atorise' Terriba Shot In South Africa / Lanre Teriba (atorise) Just Acquired A Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) by Slankey: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2013
The Gospel Musician Lanre Teriba also known as Atorise took to his Facebook page on landing from South Africa after suffering from a leg gun shot after a recent show in South Africa but debunked the rumour that he's been confined to the wheel chair. Excerpt below

" I want to thank my dear fans,friends and everyone who has been praying for me. I went to tour south africa and after my first show I was shot in the leg and robbed. But I was not confined to a wheelchair. I was also told that some are even going around saying God spoke to them about me being in a wheel chair, they are liars. As for those saying God is using this to punish me, may God forgive us all. And may we learn to let God be the judge. I want to also use this opportunity to plead with journalist , please stop spreading false news, do your research, and provide nigerians something they can learn from , not useless gossip. I also plead to everyone in the world be careful of what u accept as the truth. I'm greatful that God has spared my life and I pray his love protects us and leads us all in the right way. I'm back and ready for my Nigerian fans. My mission to spread the gospel continues. One love, God bless."

Re: I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Hope he's now better
Re: I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) by xreal: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2013
ok,
.. but, don't you think you should spend more time in Nigeria?
Re: I Was Shot In South Africa, but never on a Wheel Chair - Lanre Teriba (Atorise) by vallycan: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Be tanxful alwaz for d life u see each day, as we are all living by God's grace,alwaz rememba dat wen are just nottin buh pencil in d hand of d creator:

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Big Wedding: Dbanj, Sound Sultan, Others To Play Groomsmen / P-square,naija's Latest Richest Artiste / Linda Ikeji My Dream Man Is Tyler Perry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.