Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. (56172 Views)

Infinix Race Max Q / New LEAKED Infinix Race Jet X501 / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by DukeNija(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by 2baga(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
jujukemist: I also use the legendary T1,First in the world to review it. just go to carlcare, and rap one of the engineers,if he has mercy on you, he will change the screen for a small nominal fee cool

God bless your hustle, i av the address now pls do u av any of the engrs contact pls.
I'm so grateful

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Gabrille(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
lol, im using a race eagle. it's coming next month but infinix let me have the use of one. awesome stuff. im at Mizbeach Limited (Largest Phone Distributor in Nigeria).
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by 2baga(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gabrille: lol, im using a race eagle. it's coming next month but infinix let me have the use of one. awesome stuff. im at Mizbeach Limited (Largest Phone Distributor in Nigeria).

Gabby ao much, make i start to dey port my money small small
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gabrille: lol, im using a race eagle. it's coming next month but infinix let me have the use of one. awesome stuff. im at Mizbeach Limited (Largest Phone Distributor in Nigeria).
gud to ear dat,but hw is camera quality and pls tell us more a bit why race eagle is dat gud pls.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2013
Infinix Mobile
sorry for keep you guys waiting, we will arrange a bonus
package for customer who buy Race eagle. tks
thats wat infinix write on d fb page
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by josemaria03(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2013
papooze4: Infinix Mobile
sorry for keep you guys waiting, we will arrange a bonus
package for customer who buy Race eagle. tks
thats wat infinix write on d fb page

bonus?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2013
josemaria03:

bonus?
yea,so dey wrote on d fb page. we hope d bonus counts well o.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2013
There is serious problem about d RACEBOLT , something about d ba3 n heating up. . . Its not a good development at all
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by stanberry87: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
I think i will wait for the replies from users of this RACE EAGLE when it finally hit the market..
I nearly landed into hot soup had it been i bought the RACE BOLT....

So help me GOD!!!
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by stanberry87: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Am seriously concerned about the battery life and hotness.....
Please what's the experience so far?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by adoptop70: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.[/color]lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
adoptop70: lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.[/color]lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.
adoptop70: lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.
[/color]
adoptop70: lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.[/color]lunching date, 4rm 24 to 26 to 28 to next month wich one to believe now.
lets just b xpectin it nxt week
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is d EAGLE screen HD like d Bolt?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by 2baga(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Race Eagle news any one, is there any update as per the eagle, cos even the peeps that claim to have handled it are yet to provide the house with any decent review. whatta gwan n'namm saying grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by stanberry87: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
The phone is not officially out...
still waiting for the D-day..
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by adoptop70: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
as anyone have d experience of race bolt x450 & race x400,is it d only screen dat differ or there is sometin else differ?because wat i saw on d specs are d same except d screen size.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by elijahdre(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
I guess these infinix guys just want to keep us waiting by selling more race bolt and the other specs.we were first told that both race eagle and infinix joypad are having logistics problem only for them to release the joypad out and stil keep the race eagle."will the two phones pass through different ports to Nigeria"?The release date now is around may 9 from their fcbk page.Tecno should have taken advantage of this delay and release a bigger and smarter phone than N7.am getting really tired of these whole delay tactics.sony experia is calling joo.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
elijahdre: I guess these infinix guys just want to keep us waiting by selling more race bolt and the other specs.we were first told that both race eagle and infinix joypad are having logistics problem only for them to release the joypad out and stil keep the race eagle."will the two phones pass through different ports to Nigeria"?The release date now is around may 9 from their fcbk page.Tecno should have taken advantage of this delay and release a bigger and smarter phone than N7.am getting really tired of these whole delay tactics.sony experia is calling joo.
dem no seroius o.so i read for fbp too,stil suffrin frm logistic wahala,.......bullshit
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by McWelling: 2:34pm On May 01, 2013
pls.,whats the actual price of the infinix race and race eagle
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2013
2baga: Race Eagle news any one, is there any update as per the eagle, cos even the peeps that claim to have handled it are yet to provide the house with any decent review. whatta gwan n'namm saying grin grin grin
9th of may . the phone should be ready

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
elijahdre: I guess these infinix guys just want to keep us waiting by selling more race bolt and the other specs.we were first told that both race eagle and infinix joypad are having logistics problem only for them to release the joypad out and stil keep the race eagle."will the two phones pass through different ports to Nigeria"?The release date now is around may 9 from their fcbk page.Tecno should have taken advantage of this delay and release a bigger and smarter phone than N7.am getting really tired of these whole delay tactics.sony experia is calling joo.
how much is sony xperia?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by michael6mint: 6:43pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1...song racing double

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by ben10nisen(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2013
I love tecno phones, but man, infinix race. You guys have got to operAte this mobile. It's a gr8t phone. It sells at #28,000 in abakaliki. It preety sleek.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by stanberry87: 9:32am On May 02, 2013
if u have used the phone, pls tell us more about the battery life and the hotness when phone is in use... thanks..
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by papooze4: 3:35pm On May 02, 2013
infinix is such a disapointmnt,postponin d lunch of d eagle 5 times now.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Ossaifamous(m): 2:48am On May 03, 2013
am OK with the bolt gonja wait for the first 1gb ram frm infiniz
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by techfreak: 5:44pm On May 03, 2013
but these phones are similar to china Samsung galaxy oooo.. the same OS and Core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.