Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Samsung Electronics Set To Unveil The S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Electronics Set To Unveil The S4 (493 Views)

Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links / Alleged Images Of Galaxy S6 Surface, Poses Next To The S4 And S5 / Will The Price Of The Lumia 920 Come Down Now That Samsung Have Lunched The S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Electronics Set To Unveil The S4 by onegig(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Samsung Electronics is set to unveil its next big thing, the Galaxy S4

The company is holding its launch event at 4 p.m PT/7 p.m. ET today at Radio City Music Hall in midtown Manhattan.

I will be uploading features likely to be on the S4 later. I should have pictures and features in the next few hours.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 2 For Sale / ‘facebook Phone’ May Ringtrue April 4 / Someone Pls Help Me Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.