Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? (2801 Views)

My Oga At The Top's Message To Nigerians / BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by seyilabi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hi my fellow nairalanders, pls am puzzled as I've been coming across this phrase in every section or forum I visited but I don't seem to understand what it really implied but I know it must have a root & meaning. Can we possibly discuss it here. Thanks as I wait 4 your response. Pls no yabbing.
Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by tpia5: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
I also want to know.

Can someone drop the transcript and full story,thanks.
Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say it's another thing

2 Likes

Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by Rossikk(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
@poster, please correct your English ie ''What Does This IMPLY?''

1 Like

Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by haboye(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2013
The embarrassing but funny video of Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Obafaiye Shem (Shame)......If you want to know more Ask my oga at the top
Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by vislabraye(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls where can I download the video.
Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by MajorJ(m): 4:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Oga at the top that posted this topic, abeg help me modify your topic name, the gbaguan is just too embarassing

1 Like

Re: Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? by albacete(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wait! Wait. So u want us to say one thing now and our oga @ d top will come and say its another thing.

Well, if u must know, then visit ww.nscdc erm daz all

lest i forget, d dotcom is silent because of d presence of dat female interviewer. U know "com" sounds like a dirty word (c.u.m) to use in public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Sure Bet9ja Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.