Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! (788 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Not Seeing Network / The Much Awaited Elephone P7000 Pioneer Presales Begin. / Please Help . How Do I Detect If Samsung S4 Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! by Thevenine(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
All the latest from the Galaxy SIV launch event. The countdown is on for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 launch in New York, where the Korean firm will take to the stage to uncover its latest flagship device. Rumours on the upcoming smartphone have been coming thick and fast and while we won't know for sure until Samsung announces the specs on stage, the Galaxy SIV looks set to rock a full HD screen, powerful eight-core processor and a chassis which resembles its predecessor, the Galaxy S3.
Will it beat the likes of HTC One and Sony Xperia Z?

It is not just phone enthusiasts who are anticipating tonight's launch. Samsung will be hoping that a warm reception for the Galaxy S4 will help propel its share price higher. The shares are up 25pc over the last 12 months.
Which smartphone is the one the Galaxy S4 has to beat?
UPDATED POLLS RESULT:
HTC One 18.36% (2,340 votes)
Sony Xperia Z 9.71%
(1,237 votes)
Apple iPhone 5 45.94%
(5,854 votes)
Samsung Galaxy S3
17.28% (2,202 votes)
Google Nexus 4 5.74%
(732 votes)
Nokia Lumia 920
2.96% (377 votes)
Total Votes: 12,742

UPDATE:
Samsung seems to have an
advantage when it comes to
emerging mobile markets. With
the smartphone market maturing
in the West, this is increasingly
where big profits are to be
made. A new study by Upstream
looked at the preferred mobile
brand among adults in Brazil,
India, NIgeria and Saudi Arabia
and found that Samsung was the
most desired brand (32 per
cent), ahead of Nokia (22 per
cent) and Apple (21 per cent). In
the US and UK, it's a different
story, with Apple leading on 32
per cent.

LATEST UPDATE: Surprise! Jeremy's box of magic
and mystery has been opened,
and inside is a shiny new
Samsung Galaxy S 4. The flagship
device is now completely official! The new device, which
is due to come out to 327
operators in 155 countries,
should be available starting the
end of April. It has a 5-inch
1080p Super AMOLED device with
a pixel density of 441 ppi, 13MP
rear camera and 2.0MP front-
facing cam, MHL 2.0, Bluetooth
4.0 and IR LED for remote control
access. Alright!!! Samsung Galaxy S4 is here! Let's all check out www.engadget.com/2013/03/14/samsung-galaxy-s-4-officially-announced/ for the full specifications. So much stuff to read. I'll be posting pictures though! In the meantime check out my thread on all the hottest phones compared www.nairaland.com/1226077/samsung-galaxy-s4-vs-sony

Re: The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! by majekleo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Its alright *grabs kilishi nd fura* , let the waiting game begin.
Re: The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! by Thevenine(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
majekleo: Its alright *grabs kilishi nd fura* , let the waiting game begin.
lol...no sleep off o...
Re: The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! by Youngpo413: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Im waiting too,I really need to see this mysterious galaxy S IV,even CNN are not helping matters.
Like play like play samsung don beat nokia,what a SHAME!!!
Re: The Long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Here! by Thevenine(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Young po413: Im waiting too,I really need to see this mysterious galaxy S IV,even CNN are not helping matters.
Like play like play samsung don beat nokia,what a SHAME!!!
Just stay tuned bro and you won't miss a thing...

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Techno N3 So Popular On Nairaland / Reasons Why Saka Port To MTN / Best 4G ISP Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.