Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas (9290 Views)

Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Good day all.For those writing the make up test today,do tell us how it went at your center?Please keep us posted.Mine is 18th,Enugu by 12pm.Goodluck to everyone
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by lovina: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Mine too is in Enugu on the 18th of March by 9am.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2013
lovina: Mine too is in Enugu on the 18th of March by 9am.
Where are you going from?
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wishing all those writing today the best of luck.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Good luck to those writing today
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
For those that wrote today,how was the conduct of the test?Any updates?Please keep us posted.Thanks
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Its was indeed a mixed feeling for those that wrote before and still came again to write under the pretence that the got another invitation and that they couldn't submit the former one before computer Loggeg them out.At the Enugu Centre,they were utterly dissappointed cos they were turned back.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Its was indeed a mixed feeling for those that wrote before and still came again to write under the pretence that the got another invitation and that they couldn't submit the former one before computer Loggeg them out.At the Enugu Centre,they were utterly dissappointed cos they were turned back.
Generally,what was the test like at the Enugu center?Is it true that the make up test questions are difficult?Please update us.Thanks
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Those taking the test today,how is it like at your center?Keep us posted.Thanks
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Stingstyl(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2013
It was cool, try not to dwell on the usual current affair question cloudin the air on the internet cos almost all the question ain't asked. Can't recall most of the questions, but bear in mind. The questions were too cheap. Success as u al write yours
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Stingstyl: It was cool, try not to dwell on the usual current affair question cloudin the air on the internet cos almost all the question ain't asked. Can't recall most of the questions, but bear in mind. The questions were too cheap. Success as u al write yours
Thanks bro
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by stharry: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls I sent the message to them as was requested but I didn't hear from dem.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
stharry: Pls I sent the message to them as was requested but I didn't hear from dem.
Did you write the first test?Maybe you didnt send it in the correct format.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by manifest1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Did you write the first test?Maybe you didnt send it in the correct format.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Drmayor(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
plz guys keep us posted,mine will be on tuesday 2pm....tips on d xam format..
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by brownsug(f): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
this make up test ,are we sure its not meant for their nephews and nieces that were not around then but needs to sit for d exam for record purpose i am beginning to suspect dis o
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by yinchar(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wrote mine at University of Ibadan, CBT hall, the coordination wasn't perfect 1hr behind, the timings wasnt followed, but the exam was easy and good in the long run...First Verbal, Quant, Logical then Current Adfairs overall 50 questions.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Gideon360: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Its was indeed a mixed feeling for those that wrote before and still came again to write under the pretence that the got another invitation and that they couldn't submit the former one before computer Loggeg them out.At the Enugu Centre,they were utterly dissappointed cos they were turned back.

what really happon 2 them? Is it dat they were nt allow 2 enter hall or they can't log in wt their ARN?
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Freeopod(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Did mine also at the university of ibadan cbt and d questns were relatively easy, even though there were some crazy vocabularies dt i was not familiar wt! Then
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by valuka(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
try to knw all the ministers and thier ministry, one MUST come out.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by standfit5(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mine was xday at Enugu. According to etc(testing coy), dey wr 2hrs behind schedule cuz their server was not responding. As such they allow all available to write irrespective of thr schedulse. But it got rowdy by 12pm & they had to abide by original schedule. They r organized on the whole. From my test, u can check current affairs like: former name of Zambia or Zimbabwe; 1st female representative; largest and/or busiet airport; colors of olympic rings (d one dats among). Success ahead
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by interoute: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls help! My exam date is showing 25/2/2013 and i was not invited for the first test. Is anyone else's own showing February too?How was it rectified?
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by bigfat05: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS - [size=15pt]Over 150000 unemployed graduates are jostling for recruitment into the services of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)[/size]. shocked TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Raxxye(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
I wrote in Enugu this evening. I‘m not so impressed with the organization. No identity checks/confirmation whatsoever. Impersonation would be quite easy. No strict supervision either.
Many of the questions had no answers in the listed options. For example, one of the questions was: IF THE AVERAGE SCORE OF 3 STUDENTS IN A TEST IS 90, WHAT WAS THEIR TOTAL SCORE? 270 is obviously the answer,but it wasn‘t there in the options! Good luck to everyone sha, as I hope this isn‘t one of those shams that generally characterize recruitments in federal parastatals!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by LEvuls(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
270 nt corect...its 90.and its there

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Bgino(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
oh..so pple are still writing while ive done my interview and i nw have my appointment letter..im surprised
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by iwedimarshal: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote
author=Bgino]oh..so pple are still writing while ive done my interview
and i nw have my appointment letter..im surprised[/quote] U mean u hv gone 4 interview n appointment given 2 u. how manage? what is ur connection n whn wer u invited? pls ur response wil b apprepriated.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by drlizzy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bgino: oh..so pple are still writing while ive done my interview and i nw have my appointment letter..im surprised
story story storyyy
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
I sent d text, but never got a reply... cry cry
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by rubyno(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bgino: oh..so pple are still writing while ive done my interview and i nw have my appointment letter..im surprised

lol, bingo
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by lovina: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
manifest1:

Where are you going from?

I am already in Enugu, I left Port harcourt yesterday and hope to travel back after the exam.
Re: NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas by Raxxye(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
LEvuls: 270 nt corect...its 90.and its there
270 not correct? ...as in seriously? Ur arithmetic is kinda poor!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call Center Job @77,opebi Rd. / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / British Council Is Recruiting In Nigeria(www.britishcouncil.org)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.