Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me (1030 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by FineBro(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2013
AFCON star Emmanuel Emenike has lashed out at Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi for using and
dumping him after his long-term hamstring
injury. Emenike top scored for champions Nigeria at the Nations Cup in South Africa, but suffered a hamstring injury against Mali which has already sidelined him for about four weeks now. He was therefore left out of next weekend’s World Cup qualifier at home against Kenya.
He told MTNFootball.com he is disgusted not to
have received even a phone call from Keshi or any official from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) since he rejoined his Russian club Spartak
Moscow. “I must be honest with you, I have not been treated well by the coach and the NFF because they ignored me so soon, so fast,” he lamented.
“Nobody from NFF and the coach have called to
ask me about my injury. I am bitter about this. It is unfair and I can tell you that is why some
players don’t come to give their best for the
national team.” “When a player gets injured on national duty, I think the country’s football authority and coach ought to keep in touch to let him know he is loved and cared for.
“I am not a use-and-dump player. I will not act as one at all because my club career is very much important to me than anything.”
He added: “Look at a player like (Victor) Anichebeb (Everton striker was injured while on national team duty last year), no one cared about him and you think he will come to national team to give his best.
“I am not worried about that but I just need to
tell them it’s unfair. It is not everything that is
money, but a call just to show you care could
change someone’s problem at a particular time." Emenike told MTNFootball.com that this is in sharp contrast to his Russian club Spartak
Moscow, who have done everything to get him
back playing again. “I must give kudos to my club for taking good care of me even though I didn’t get the injury while playing for them,” he said. “I can’t wait to return to my best form. I feel like playing and banging in the goals for my club right now.
“I am happy with my rehabilitation and I will start joggling soon and I believe I will respond well because I have missed the game so much.”
http://www.mtnfootball.com/m/africa/african-tournaments/african-cup-of-nations/news/2013/mar/15-emenike-keshi-used-and-dumped-me.html

Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by acidtalk: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Well, this is the exact same thing Osaze Odewingi is complaining about but most of you won't hear him out but only take sides.

Nigeri and Nigerian Organizations have never been known to have human feelings or value life. From Government agencies to private companies to even small scaled trade centers, the bosses only want to make use of the surbodinate to achieve their personal gains and then leave the surbodinate in the cold when they think their services are no longer needed or needed in the immediate.

Nigeria is a Jungle.
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by peleson: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Seriously, the presidency should issue a query from NFF down to keshi n his crew. Osaze needs to be called back
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Rossikk(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk: Well, this is the exact same thing Osaze Odewingi is complaining about but most of you won't hear him out but only take sides.

Nigeri and Nigerian Organizations have never been known to have human feelings or value life. From Government agencies to private companies to even small scaled trade centers, the bosses only want to make use of the surbodinate to achieve their personal gains and then leave the surbodinate in the cold when they think their services are no longer needed or needed in the immediate.

Nigeria is a Jungle.

Come on shut up your slaveboy mouth. Osaze's slave. Do you think Osaze gives a shiit about YOU?

If Nigeria doesn't care about the players, can the players (starting with Emenike) kindly return the millions of naira, dollars, land, houses, they received from Nigerians just in the last few weeks?

Emenike, would you swap all that largesse for a single phone call to ask ''how you are doing''?

OH NO. THEY WON'T RETURN IT. BUT THEY WILL FIND THEIR VILE, UNGRATEFUL MOUTHS UTTERING POISONOUS RUBBISH AGAINST A COUNTRY THEY THINK IS ALL OF A SUDDEN BENEATH THEM.

RUBBISH.

Keshi please, if they don't want to play for Nigeria, call up a 100% HOME BASED TEAM. mess THEM.
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by Rossikk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
peleson: Seriously, the presidency should issue a query from NFF down to keshi n his crew. Osaze needs to be called back
You're a bloviating dunce with rocks for brains. Osaze must be paying you cos no one can possibly be this dumb and stupi.d.
Re: Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me by peleson: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rossikk:
You're a bloviating dunce with rocks for brains. Osaze must be paying you cos no one can possibly be this dumb and stupi.d.
Must you insult me to make a point? Anyways, I wasn't raise that way! Who before recent times has played out his heart for nigeria like osaze?
Nigerians 4get dia heroes a lot. Osaze is still better than ahmed musa

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Mexico - Confederations Cup: On June 19th At 8pm / What Yahoo News (US) Said About The Super Eagles / Pictures From The Heroic Welcome For Colombia World Cup Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.