Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265077 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
honeric01:

So you can win for heartland home and you think yours is so formidable to stop others from winning? Ogunbote ke, ogunbolt ni..

pray you end up at 15th position grin
Na bad belle dey do you grin grin grin tongue
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Do 3sc fans make noise? Maybe in Ibadan cos i don't really notice. They always narrowly escape relegation every season. It's only a matter of time for them to go back from where they came. Insurance of Benin have been waiting for them in the second division to relive some of the old rivalry that the two has had.

As for Rangers, i don't know what to say cos it seems like a curse. We have always come close but never go home with anything. We came closest that season that Pillars won through the back door but we've forgiven them. I just thank God that we never finish at the bottom of the log. We shall onlt get better.

Rangers for Life.
You too dey jealous us? grin grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
adioolayi:

A draw at the city of the caliphate is a good result... it's been ages Pillars lose for their backyard....You never can tell ...maybe it's time to break the jinx. . 3SC known for that in the past..we are rediscovering our old time juju grin...I know we won't lose that game

Go join queue..

200+ and counting home streak.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
honeric01:

Go join queue..

200+ and counting home streak.
Stats don't tell the full story.I am sure they would have been roughly 200+ pks in between that streak.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Do 3sc fans make noise? Maybe in Ibadan cos i don't really notice. They always narrowly escape relegation every season. It's only a matter of time for them to go back from where they came. Insurance of Benin have been waiting for them in the second division to relive some of the old rivalry that the two has had.

As for Rangers, i don't know what to say cos it seems like a curse. We have always come close but never go home with anything. We came closest that season that Pillars won through the back door but we've forgiven them. I just thank God that we never finish at the bottom of the log. We shall onlt get better.

Rangers for Life.
grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

Maye not thisb season but money changes things especially here in NIgeria. With the kind of money that Ifeanyi Uba is pumping into this team, things will look up next season. But they should get the best technical team and players.

Pomping money without proper planning!!

The Gabros Team was a very tactical side under. Coach Willy Dube last season in NNL a fit they were able to prove by lifting the NNL super 4 cup in Ilorin defeating 3sc 2:0 in the Finals just before the start of this season under new coach Mitcho Dubrev.

The bulgerian tactician retained virtually all the players that saw to the promotion of the team with little. Signings mainly experienced. Guys like chibuzor okoronkwo, sani kaita and with this team he maitained an enviable position on the league table!! After match day 15. John Obuh took over with the change of name (now Ifeanyi uba) at 3rd position with sunshines and. Wikki tourist to usurp!

What did John obuh do? He overhauled a winning team, made his own team but The inability of the new team to blend is now becoming worrisome! During the 2weeks break he offloaded over 10 players without. Making any single signings. Immediately after the 1:1 draw with Abia warriors in the first match of the second stanza, he quickly did some hanky panky signings to beat NPFL transfer deadline.

The issue is definitely not on the quality of the players but on the technical department which I believe has lost tact and all sense of proactiveness! Today another goaless draw from the rescheduled yesterday's match twarted by heavy rains with penultemate table toppers Sunshine stars who are just a point. Behind Enyimbaat the summit has now pushed us lower to 13th on the table!!!

However let's hope that the newly unvailed coach daniel "d bull" amokachi will bear the magic wand as. It seems only a miracle can guarantee "US" a Continental ticket!!!

Yours sincerely
Uduokirika1
nke mbu n'ambu na Anaedo
On behalf of the Anaedo wailing Maxquerades

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Krasid:
Stats don't tell the full story.I am sure they would have been roughly 200+ pks in between that streak.

Kano pillars must definitely be the biggest club in the NPFL history to have been getting all these.

An indictment to your own small club who can't get '200+' pks.

roll with big boys lolz..

jokes apart, KP so far this season have gotten lesser PKs than most of the known names. prove me wrong.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2015
honeric01:

Kano pillars must definitely be the biggest club in the NPFL history to have been getting all these.

An indictment to your own small club who can't get '200+' pks.

roll with big boys lolz..

jokes apart, KP so far this season have gotten lesser PKs than most of the known names. prove me wrong.
Kp and enyimba have highest pk this season
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
taiocol:
Stats bro..
And how come no one is talking about the PKs Enyimba got so far?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2015
taiocol:

I am sure Pillars will be leading on that account by the end of the season.Most of their pk's will be gotten towards the end of the league season, that is if they want to finish top 5.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Krasid:
I am sure Pillars will be leading on that account by the end of the season.Most of their pk's will be gotten towards the end of the league season, that is if they want to finish top 5.

You see your life? instead of you to ask him to send you the stats so you can be sure of his statement, you don do oyingbo market talk.

I am not surprised though, dog bite man, no news, man bite dog, newsflash... Kano pillars lead, the rest follow.. cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
honeric01:

You see your life? instead of you to ask him to send you the stats so you can be sure of his statement, you don do oyingbo market talk.

I am not surprised though, dog bite man, no news, man bite dog, newsflash... Kano pillars lead, the rest follow.. cheesy
True.At the end of the season you will be leading the likes of Abia warriors and Nasarawa utd in the bottom half of the table.I don't need any stats to know that Pillars will be top of the penalty charts table.I have been following the league for a few years now and Pillars always lead in that aspect.The only reason I would like to know the stat is that I am a bit surprised that Enyimba has gotten the same amount of PK's as Pillars at this point of the season.Then again, I look at the table and see Pillars at 7th position and can only nod my head in agreement to what he said.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
honeric01:

Stats bro..
pillars nd enyimba
Enyimba -8 pillars - 7 Lobi- 7 (missed 5)

source: npfl stats

when penalli der get 3pk for match na
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
taiocol:

pillars nd enyimba

Enyimba -8
pillars - 7
Lobi- 7 (missed 5)

So Enyimba has gotten more PKs than any club so far this season, yet mr wailer no see am o lolz
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Krasid:
True.At the end of the season you will be leading the likes of Abia warriors and Nasarawa utd in the bottom half of the table.I don't need any stats to know that Pillars will be top of the penalty charts table.I have been following the league for a few years now and Pillars always lead in that aspect.The only reason I would like to know the stat is that I am a bit surprised that Enyimba has gotten the same amount of PK's as Pillars at this point of the season.Then again, I look at the table and see Pillars at 7th position and can only nod my head in agreement to what he said.

taiocol:

pillars nd enyimba
Enyimba -8
pillars - 7
Lobi- 7 (missed 5)
source: npfl stats\

You see your life? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na una even get more penalty for the league... chai!

Pillars is now 6th on the table with 7 points difference, be very afraid man mi
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
taiocol:

pillars nd enyimba

Enyimba -8
pillars - 7
Lobi- 7 (missed 5)

I bet all 7 Pillars PK's were gotten at the Sani Abacha stadium.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Krasid:
I bet all 7 Pillars PK's were gotten at the Sani Abacha stadium.
3 came from one match at the sani abacha arena
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
taiocol:

3 Pk's in one home game.Only Kano pillars.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Zonacom(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Ifeanyiubah, Rivers Angels bid Cup bye

Nigerian top flight side,
FC Ifeanyiubah have
been booted out from the
ongoing Federation Cup
after defeat to Nasarawa
United on Wednesday at
the Kwara State Stadium,
Ilorin.
The Solid Miners reached
the semifinals with a 1-0
win and will now play fellow NPFL side Akwa
United in the last four.
Akwa United were stretched to the rubber by
surprise packets Niger Tornadoes Feeders.
Feeders had booted out top division club,
Dolphins on penalties in the Federation Cup
Round of 16 and again came close before losing
3-4 on penalties after battling 2-2 draw at the
Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi.
In Lokoja, Lobi Stars also shoved out another
surprise package, BJ Foundation of Benin 2-1. A
tantalizing semifinals clash is on the cards as
Lobi get set to battle Enugu Rangers.
In Abuja, Enugu Rangers’ march to a sixth
Federation Cup title was sustained with a 3-0
thrashing of El-Kanemi Warriors.
In the women’s Federation Cup, champions Rivers
Angels were eliminated by Confluence Queens in
an interesting contest. The Kogi Queens won 2-1
against the Port Harcourt outfit and will now
tackle Bayelsa Queens 2-0 winners over Edo
Queens in the semifinals.
Also through to the semifinals are Nasarawa
Amazons who whipped Osun Babes 3-1 and
Sunshine Queens who out-muscled FC Robo 2-0
in Oleh.
Men’s semifinals fixtures:
Lobi Stars Vs Enugu Rangers
Nasarawa United Vs Akwa United
Women’s semifinals fixtures:
Confluence Queens - Bayelsa Queens
Nasarawa Amazons - Sunshine Queens.

http://mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/150812/Ifeanyiubah_Rivers_Angels_bid_Cup_bye
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
taiocol:
Which particular game? kindly inform the house.
how come you aren't telling us how Enyimba got their own 8 pks?
8 pks!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
honeric01:

Which particular game? kindly inform the house.
how come you aren't telling us how Enyimba got their own 8 pks?
8 pks!
kano pillars vs Giwa fc
penalli scored two and missed one
that match ended 4-1
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
taiocol:

kano pillars vs Giwa fc

penalli scored two and missed one

that match ended 4-1
How about Enyimba, how did they get their 8 penalties? how many at home and how many away since they have most PKs this season?

Let's deal with the highest PKs owners first.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
honeric01:

How about Enyimba, how did they get their 8 penalties? how many at home and how many away since they have most PKs this season?

there got two vs kwara and it was away.

there missed one also (udoji)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
taiocol:

there got two vs kwara and it was away.

there missed one also (udoji)

How many PKs at home have they gotten? you mentioned only the one they got away, not mentioning how many they got at home. you were quick to mention what KP got at home but not what Enyimba got. you're trying to play smart here.. i know you be Enyimba person so not surprised grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2015
honeric01:

Stats bro..

Cuz Enyimba gets PKs in away matches too. When was the last time Pillars got theirs away?. It is always at home, whenever they are trailing.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
honeric01:

Enyimba got a PK in these away games I think: Wolves (1), Kwara utd (2), Rangers (1) and I more.

Enyimba has also conceded about 5 PKs both home and away.

So our 5 that we concede nullifies the ones we got and scored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.