Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) (1061 Views)

Older Women / Ur Lover Or Bestie,who Wuld U Rather Discuss With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) by maway(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2006
winklets review ths seriously,i was out on a job as usual whn i stepped into an office 2 sell my firms services only 2 realise dat a lady was intrested in buying my time.is it passion,luv or somthn.is it responsible in thy sight or irresponsible.
Re: Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) by Jedi1: 5:41pm On May 07, 2006
Well, first you must realize that time always is never on their side, some never had the time to do some of this things while they were younger. It can also be that as grown ups you should understand easily because they can't see them selves going through the normal moves of getting a relationship.

Well, no older man would look at the older ladies, actually for some of us guys who go with them I think is about their state of mind. It is true that their are many gals out there, but not all guys know how to play the game of getting their gal. so this becomes an alternative, cause older women pay attention, perharps as a mistake correction to their life the past.

Personally, I would love to experience an older woman, who will understand that I'll find a gal moro. and also help me out with some connections and Pepper!
Re: Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) by maway(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2006
look,don't knw bout u guys but i need an older woman.guess i really need 2 experience hw it feels like 4 som1 matured 2 take care of u while u r giving somthn in return.opinions and response r also welcome. wink
Re: Y Do Older Women Prefer Younger Dudes.if Yes Y Wuld U(4money Or Somthn Else) by divinegifty: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Are you in need of a sugar mummy that will take care of your financial needs by paying you big money for making her happy, then you can find one at http://myhookupzone.com, there are lots of sugar mummies from Nigeria, South Africa, Dubai and US waiting to connect with you

(1) (Reply)

Cooldude62’s Queens. / Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You / October Born, Let's Analyse Our Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.