Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (7317 Views)

Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / Virgin,sandy And Dry Lands For Quick Sales At Ibejulekki 750,000k Only Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by ventura: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Which town in ibeju lekki is the land at. Anticipating your prompt reply.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by godello: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2013
@blasc whr do u stay in lagos? Can we meet ?
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2013
ventura: Which town in ibeju lekki is the land at. Anticipating your prompt reply.

The land is at Elerangbe, ibeju lekki, 2 minute drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone, opposite the International Golf Course
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
godello: @blasc whr do u stay in lagos? Can we meet ?

My office is at Victoria Island. Pls send txt to 08035238120, indicating time and venue

cheers
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
godello: @blasc whr do u stay in lagos? Can we meet ?

My office is at Victoria Island. Please send text to 08035238120, indicating time and venue

Cheers
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
blancason: @ euromillion
I've been trying to attach the pics that shows the road but the network has been quite poor lately...i'l put the picture as sson as possible for all to see. The access road(off the lekki epe expressway) is wide (Its a major road) and already has electricity poles through it to neigbhouring towns. Like i said, once the roads are fully tarred (they are being graded now), the distance to of the estate to the lekki epe expressway will just be a few minutes.

Remember, lekki phase 1 was like this several years ago, some people felt it was far...but now THEY REGRET. For sure, before the end of this year, that land would have appreciated at least 150%,and in several years to come....only the discerning will see the opportunity and key in NOW.

The best time to buy land is when its cheap, just check the indices and developments around that area....the facilities, the beaches, Golf course right in front, proposed infrastructure (Airport, Deap seaport, 4th mainland bridge) top class estates springing up, expansion of the lekki epe expressway...these are what you should check and verify if the land has proximity to all these.

The guys you sent obviously have a different mindset. What they see is just empty land, but you are the investor.....the access road is being graded and slows vehicles down...but they dont see that, they just want to get the assignment/inspection/visitation done and get back home.

You are the investor here and you might miss out...but no biggies

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu

Position yourself for the future now!
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
blancason: Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2013
blancason: Its Official.......PWAN have decided to take the price to its true cost, effective 12th April, 2013.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
blancason: Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu

Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
blancason:
The Lekki -Epe corridor in Lagos is unarguably, the fastest growing construction corridor in Nigeria today. Almost all affluent Nigerians and those in the middle income bracket, want to own properties in this highbrow corridor. This has resulted in ultra high cost of land in the lekki peninsula.

The good news is, you don't have to be a millionaire to own a land in this corridor. Now you can position yourself for the future

Here is a unique opportunity for you to key in and buy land at Ibeju lekki, right between the lekki-Epe axis. The land is astonishingly cheap right now and the payment structure is very friendly and flexible. Even though the land seems far away today, before you know it, it will be overtaken by the rapid rate of development of the Lekki Peninsula, and will become out of reach of millions of people( just as it happened in lekki phase 1). I pray you will not be one of the millions

Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu.

These are some of the finished projects and on going projects by Lagos state government, individuals and private organizations at Ibeju Lekki: Proposed Lagos State International Airport, Lagos state deep seaport, Golf international play ground (beach golf resort), Hotel La’Campaigne Tropicana, Eleko beach, Lagos free trade zone (FTZ), Refinery at Ode Ogun state through Ibeju-Lekki

Take for instance 5 years ago, undeveloped land in the Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos and environs sold for less than half its current market value with developed properties selling in some cases far less than one third of the current market price. This is indicative of development in this area. As the Lagos state government have now shifted their attention to Ibeju Lekki by placing strategic projects there, you can be assured of a good appreciation in the short to medium term, and geometric appreciation in the long term.

You can decide to choose the outright payment offer of N500,000 only or N750,000 only, depending on your preferred plot size. This very easy payment plan is to make land ownership easy for as many people as possible. Assuming you pay for two plots, you can sell one in future when the value appreciates.

You can also take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer. With your first payment of N120,000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installment for the next eleven months.

Inspections to site is from 10 a.m every day excluding sundays

Please call Tunde @ 08035238120 or send mail to delightsomehomes@gmail.com for more details
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
blancason:
The Lekki -Epe corridor in Lagos is unarguably, the fastest growing construction corridor in Nigeria today. Almost all affluent Nigerians and those in the middle income bracket, want to own properties in this highbrow corridor. This has resulted in ultra high cost of land in the lekki peninsula.

The good news is, you don't have to be a millionaire to own a land in this corridor. Now you can position yourself for the future

Here is a unique opportunity for you to key in and buy land at Ibeju lekki, right between the lekki-Epe axis. The land is astonishingly cheap right now and the payment structure is very friendly and flexible. Even though the land seems far away today, before you know it, it will be overtaken by the rapid rate of development of the Lekki Peninsula, and will become out of reach of millions of people( just as it happened in lekki phase 1). I pray you will not be one of the millions

Ibeju Lekki is gradually developing as a result of where it is located, and offers unlimited opportunities to prospective land owners, Estate developers, Industrialists, Tourism, Water transporters etc. Ibeju Lekki have an easy access to Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Epe and Ikorodu.

These are some of the finished projects and on going projects by Lagos state government, individuals and private organizations at Ibeju Lekki: Proposed Lagos State International Airport, Lagos state deep seaport, Golf international play ground (beach golf resort), Hotel La’Campaigne Tropicana, Eleko beach, Lagos free trade zone (FTZ), Refinery at Ode Ogun state through Ibeju-Lekki

Take for instance 5 years ago, undeveloped land in the Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos and environs sold for less than half its current market value with developed properties selling in some cases far less than one third of the current market price. This is indicative of development in this area. As the Lagos state government have now shifted their attention to Ibeju Lekki by placing strategic projects there, you can be assured of a good appreciation in the short to medium term, and geometric appreciation in the long term.

You can decide to choose the outright payment offer of N500,000 only or N750,000 only, depending on your preferred plot size. This very easy payment plan is to make land ownership easy for as many people as possible. Assuming you pay for two plots, you can sell one in future when the value appreciates.

You can also take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer. With your first payment of N120,000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installment for the next eleven months.

Inspections to site is from 10 a.m every day excluding sundays

Please call Tunde @ 08035238120 or send mail to delightsomehomes@gmail.com for more details
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lekki seaport and international airport on course -Fashola

by Sesan Olufowobi

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola says the construction of Lekki Seaport has begun while the design for the international airport is ready.

The governor said this on Thursday during the second Lagos Corporate Assembly, tagged, 'BRF Meets Business', held at Lekki Free Trade Zone complex.

Fashola, however, said paucity of fund was a major challenge to the speedy development of the seaport and the international airport, adding that availability of funds would determine when the project would be completed.

He said, "I cannot tell you the date the seaport will be finished but work has started at the port and the contractors are on site.

"There are still a few issues in terms of getting funding and commitment from the private sector because clearly both the management and the private sector own the zone. They are not government-owned but government has an enabling role to play in the regulation of the zone."

He said the state government was sourcing private funds to develop the international airport.

He noted that the airport would be of international standard, according to an approve plan.

He said the state was strategically positioned to utilise and benefit from the development of the airport.

The governor assured businesses and corporate entities that government remained truly committed to providing infrastructure needed to make the free trade zone functional as soon as possible.

He said the zone would drive not just the state economy, but the national economy.

Fashola also faulted the plan by the Federal Government to sell the National Theatre, stating that it was like wiping the country's national history.

He also said the transport plan for the trade zone was basically water-driven.

Fashola said, "The zone is a peninsula. That is why we are considering the need to transport our goods on the water. This is peninsula that sits so strategically that it has access to its own means of transport which is water.

"That was why we have decided to fast-track the plan of accessing the zone and evacuation of cargo by using the lagoon.

"This lagoon goes as far as Ondo State. Most logs come into the state through water. I do not know any country where industrial cargo is transported by road."

He said such a development was not sustainable, stressing that the roads would not last.

Fashola said the waterways would be the government's immediate and short-term focus.

"And before the end of the year, we would ensure the possibility of water transport in the zone," he said
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Below are the values of some of the properties in the neighbourhood of this estate. The Dominion Garden will go as high as these estates soon. Still selling for 500k and 750k till 12th of April 2013;

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.5million/plot
2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very dryland-2million/plot
3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.5million/plot
6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2.3million/plot
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
blancason:
Below are the values of some of the properties in the neighbourhood of this estate. The Dominion Garden will go as high as these estates soon. Still selling for 500k and 750k till 12th of April 2013;

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.5million/plot
2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very dryland-2million/plot
3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.5million/plot
6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2.3million/plot
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
I am logging in to find out the state of things on this site. I will be going to see the site tomorrow but surprised that not much has happened so far.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
My assessment.

I had the opportunity of visiting this site and another in the area on Thursday 11th April 2013 and it does not meet my investment criteria. In my assessment, It frankly has the same status as an omonile land as the seller have not erected structures that demonstrates their significant claim which qualifies it to be called an estate and it really is far both from the road and in the axis region. I consider it overpriced and there are a lot of properties and estates in the axis that provides better value for money.

What is happening is that some people will go and buy a sizeable plot about 20 to 30 and start to market it to unsuspecting people in the diaspora without any documentation. With a little more money say 1m to 1.5m you can get something meaningful and in reasonably good distance.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
gabbytabby: My assessment.

I had the opportunity of visiting this site and another in the area on Thursday 11th April 2013 and it does not meet my investment criteria. In my assessment, It frankly has the same status as an omonile land as the seller have not erected structures that demonstrates their significant claim which qualifies it to be called an estate and it really is far both from the road and in the axis region. I consider it overpriced and there are a lot of properties and estates in the axis that provides better value for money.

What is happening is that some people will go and buy a sizeable plot about 20 to 30 and start to market it to unsuspecting people in the diaspora without any documentation. With a little more money say 1m to 1.5m you can get something meaningful and in reasonably good distance.

Oga gabby;
1. If it does not meet your lofty investment criteria doesnt mean it wont meet another persons.....depends on your vision and acumen

2. What do you mean by axis region? kindly expantiate

3. The land is new and was recently cleared in february...works on fencing have commenced already. If you are versed in real estate transactions, you would know that there are offtakers to a development who enjoy cheaper price leverage when the estate is about to begin. When it takes shape, others buy at a higher price. Please try to know more about how these things work

4. Kindly share information on the alternatives you have in terms of location, distance and price

PS. The price has since gone up since 12th of April but still affordable. Excission is expected any moment from now...once its out, the price will shoot up immediately.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Unfortunately your problem is to do with false marketing cos all you have on the land is the omonile family receipt and nothing else. What might and might not happen in the future is pure speculation, will come out soon means in the next 2 - 3 weeks and you have been saying this for close to a year if not more. Your 500k per plot is also not correct as that is the price for half plot.

I am looking for land to build on and you cannot get a building plan on the land. Its land that is suitable for speculators and that needs to be made clear.It might come to a lot and at the same time, it might come to nothing.

When people think of estate they expect you to at least have proper legal title to the land and you do NOT.

I have bought such land before but I knew what I was getting into.

I will come to your no 4 when I have personally checked out the documentation and get lawyer to do search on the one that I am looking into but I was shown a couple.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2013
gabbytabby: Unfortunately your problem is to do with false marketing cos all you have on the land is the omonile family receipt and nothing else. What might and might not happen in the future is pure speculation, will come out soon means in the next 2 - 3 weeks and you have been saying this for close to a year if not more. Your 500k per plot is also not correct as that is the price for half plot.

I am looking for land to build on and you cannot get a building plan on the land. Its land that is suitable for speculators and that needs to be made clear.It might come to a lot and at the same time, it might come to nothing.

When people think of estate they expect you to at least have proper legal title to the land and you do NOT.

I have bought such land before but I knew what I was getting into.

I will come to your no 4 when I have personally checked out the documentation and get lawyer to do search on the one that I am looking into but I was shown a couple.

Please show me the false information that i've put here. Also, which dictionary describes "come out soon" as within 2-3 weeks only....my guy why do you think like this. You even went as far as making a wild guess as fact i.e " you have been saying this for close to a year if not more'....for your information, the Estate is relatively new, only began late November last year, that puts it less than 5 months. And i only got involved 2 months ago.

The N500k plot size has always been stated ( 60*60,@ 420 sqm). I think you are just out to be mischevious and i won't waste my time with you again. Please read ibeju lekki lawyers post for better understanding of the dynamics and also go through all my post again.

You lie and conjure what goes on in your limited imagination as fact. Please try to read well and purge your mind of sentiments to be objective and sound intelligent in your discourse. Thanks
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by gabbytabby: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Blancason while its water into your garri you must expect people to assess your claims especially when you are inviting them to invest their hard earned money. You just have to grow up and learn how to deal with it. Even Omonile Lawyer thinks you guys were less than frank with your claims. I guess no one is objective unless they are mugu handing over their money to you with your spurious claims.

Next time just put from 500k. I have moved on but felt that after being seen to be promoting the site, I needed to report on my findings. People are always free to make up their mind.

I wish you luck in all your endeavours.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by blancason: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Imagine, " next time just put from 500k"......doesn't this sound silly, i really cant explain again and again. Your "findings" brought out nothing tangible...no data, new information, alternatives. You never bothered to really visit the site nor met with the initiators. i have never swindled someone in my life and will never do. My guy, what goes around comes around.

Again, lawyer is not God and does not know and understand everything. I respect and value his contribution to the properties section but he is just a lawyer. There are surveyors, finance persons, estate managers etc who know certain aspects more than a lawyer in real estate.

Your mission i now understand, the discerning will understand better.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by adezazeez(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2013
For ur bush clearing ur construction equipment ,payloader,grader,forklift,excavator,trackloader,bulldozer,scraper,dumper,tractor,plough,crane,lowbed,jackhammer u can always call; 08038232696 for any construction equipment.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by MacLovington(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2013
gabbytabby: My assessment.

@gabbytabby, when you see plots between 1m and 1.5m, let us know.
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by whirlwind7(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2013
MacLovington: .

@gabbytabby, when you see plots between 1m and 1.5m, let us know.

Hi, good people. Has there been any development since this last post? @ gabbytabby: Have you been able to come up with reasonably priced plots with good titles around there? pls, let us know. One for all...
Re: Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot by sojachristopher(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Celebrity Estate Ughelli Delta is currently on promo.
Buy 3 land at the rate of 1.5m to get 1 free of 464sqm giveaway as a symbol of compensation.
You are free to buy any number of your choice no agent fees and no registration fees. Your land and your money is save with us. Celebrity Estates is located at Ughelli Delta State.
And we also have others Estates in Nigeria. Contact me at 07010231598 for more details.
Any location in Nigeria.

At PWAN we got you covered.
Please kindly note promo End 15th of March 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkey Steel Security Doors Manufacturer FDS DOOR Is Looking For Distributors / Video Of Orangeville Estate Ajah Lagos @9.5m Per Plot / Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.