Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Should This Only Happen To "My Oga At The Top"? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should This Only Happen To "My Oga At The Top"? (686 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should This Only Happen To "My Oga At The Top"? by emmydsife(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
I want to start by saying kudos to all nigerians because for some hours now 'my oga at the top' has been trending. But as crucial and funny that has been, it is also a crucial matter that a criminal was likened to heroes like Awolowo, Ojukwu and then granted state pardon...this never got the trend the NSCDC man got. Was Awolowo,Ojukwu and others criminals like Alamieyesiegha who was granted pardon but still sought after by the british. Remember he ran dressed like a woman...Am of the opinion that this also should trend cause soonest he will be consider for a Public office again.
Re: Should This Only Happen To "My Oga At The Top"? by gilmaro(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Has any crime free man led this country before?

(1) (Reply)

A Letter 2my Unborn Kidz! / Weekend Jokes: Crack A Joke To The Poster Above. / Educative And Fun Facts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.