Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor (818 Views)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / My Position On Ayo Oritsejafor's $9.3M Jet Scandal / Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
There is a misconception in some quarters which I will like to correct. This is on the subject of HATE.

It has been misconstrued by some individuals that I am vehemently intolerant and more horrifyingly , hateful of Catholics especially , and others who I do not agreed with on a number of issues.

First of all , I will cease to be a Christian if this were indeed true.

Secondly it is a ploy by some religious individuals and their atheist backers to shut me up by way of discrediting my person.

Can I kindly say that while I may go on and on about the Catholics , tithers , trinitarians etc, I do actually LOVE them ALL and hold not ONE grudge, bitterness or HATE to any of them.

For starters this is an anonymous forum so I will be crazy to hate people I cannot see. cheesy

Secondly it is incompatible with my beliefs. wink

The only thing I beg you all to help me with is TRUTH. Let TRUTH be 100% TRUTH and not 90% TRUTH diluted with 10% LIEs which really is the worst kind of LIE.

I believe in absolutes when it comes to Jesus Christ, you cannot believe in him and contradict his person, purpose and goals , you just cannot.

So stop calling something Christianity when it is not, the saying that 'if it walks and quacks like a duck it must be a duck ' does not apply to Jesus Christ. You can walk the walk and talk the talk as a show on the outside , and be a heretic by twisting his words and misrepresenting his person and purpose.

Jesus Christ stands for something and that is absolute TRUTH, do not add to his words.

I love you all for those who care and for those who hate me , please add more grease to your elbows , for alas you hate a faceless person who is really a loving and kind MAN in the real world.

Peace Y'all.

4 Likes

Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by enilove(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
What do you expect?You expect people who hate the truth to hail you?You should realise that you have started a war against the Satan and powers from the pit of hell, and they will do everything to silence you.
That is the truth, especially on the issue of Catholic.

You are in a battle.Remember Eph 6:12" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places."Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,having done all,STAND."

Any where the truth is said,you must expect to see few people,the minority.
Jesus said in Matt7:13" Enter ye in at the stait gate( tight and difficult gate):for wide is d gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction,& MANY there be which go in thereat:Becos strait ( very small ) is the gate ,& narrow is the way,which leadeth unto life,& FEW there be that findeth it."

Only few will accept and love what you are preaching.The few that have heaven as their focus or goal.
Jesus christ died for our sins,most of the apostles died in the process of preaching the truth.If you don't expect any confrontations,abuses,curses ,then you have not really started preaching the truth,because it is bitter.
You should expect criticisms and respect others views as well,because no one knows it all.

Do not be discouraged,and do not be ignorant of the divices of the devil.

Thanks
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^

Thanks Bro.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by rezzy: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
@OP
Sometimes, i see reasons with you and other time, i just feel you are trying to twist the bible to favour your stand. BTW, which church do you attend?
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by italo: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
frosbel: There is a misconception in some quarters which I will like to correct. This is on the subject of HATE.

It has been misconstrued by some individuals that I am vehemently intolerant and more horrifyingly , hateful of Catholics especially , and others who I do not agreed with on a number of issues.

First of all , I will cease to be a Christian if this were indeed true.

I think you ceased to be a long time ago.

frosbel: Secondly it is a ploy by some religious individuals and their atheist backers to shut me up by way of discrediting my person.

Is it the religious people and Atheist backers that make you spread lies and untruths on nairaland and make you run away when it becomes clear to everyone that you are making a fool of yourself? Is it these people that made you lie that the Pope didnt mention Jesus in his inaugural speech when even video evidence shows that he did? Is it the same people that make you unable to humble yourself and apologize for the lie? Nobody is discrediting you. Nobody can. You are the one making a nuisance of yourself.

frosbel: Can I kindly say that while I may go on and on about the Catholics , tithers , trinitarians etc, I do actually LOVE them ALL and hold not ONE grudge, bitterness or HATE to any of them.

Talk is cheap. The contrary is evident... Making up lies to slander the Catholic Church.

frosbel: For starters this is an anonymous forum so I will be crazy to hate people I cannot see. cheesy

Who said you are not crazy?

frosbel: The only thing I beg you all to help me with is TRUTH. Let TRUTH be 100% TRUTH and not 90% TRUTH diluted with 10% LIEs which really is the worst kind of LIE.

Tell us then, the truth about the pope's speech: did he mention JESUS or did he not?

frosbel: I believe in absolutes when it comes to Jesus Christ, you cannot believe in him and contradict his person, purpose and goals , you just cannot.

[quote author=frosbel]So stop calling something Christianity when it is not, the saying that 'if it walks and quacks like a duck it must be a duck ' does not apply to Jesus Christ. You can walk the walk and talk the talk as a show on the outside , and be a heretic by twisting his words and misrepresenting his person and purpose.

Jesus Christ stands for something and that is absolute TRUTH, do not add to his words.

Then why do you stand for lies and call yourself his follower?
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2013
^^^
abeg this man close ur mouth. Must u reply with meaningless words all the time?

1 Like

Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2013
^^^
abeg this man close ur mouth. Must u reply with meaningless words all the time?, Sometimes i wonder if ur twelve years old.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by engrtee(f): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2013
enilove: What do you expect?You expect people who hate the truth to hail you?You should realise that you have started a war against the Satan and powers from the pit of hell, and they will do everything to silence you.
That is the truth, especially on the issue of Catholic.

You are in a battle.Remember Eph 6:12" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places."Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,having done all,STAND."

Any where the truth is said,you must expect to see few people,the minority.
Jesus said in Matt7:13" Enter ye in at the stait gate( tight and difficult gate):for wide is d gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction,& MANY there be which go in thereat:Becos strait ( very small ) is the gate ,& narrow is the way,which leadeth unto life,& FEW there be that findeth it."

Only few will accept and love what you are preaching.The few that have heaven as their focus or goal.
Jesus christ died for our sins,most of the apostles died in the process of preaching the truth.If you don't expect any confrontations,abuses,curses ,then you have not really started preaching the truth,because it is bitter.
You should expect criticisms and respect others views as well,because no one knows it all.

Do not be discouraged,and do not be ignorant of the divices of the devil.

Thanks
na who be dis?
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by italo: 12:18am On Mar 16, 2013
EMILO2STAY: ^^^
abeg this man close ur mouth. Must u reply with meaningless words all the time?, Sometimes i wonder if ur twelve years old.

Sorry brother. Please teach me to act in a mature way.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2013
lol......

Guilty conscience is worrying the op.

No one is believing your fairtale there. You venomous criticism of any church doctrine you dont like (while hiding the practices of your united church) shows the hater that you are.

You went on to even bash atheists with false accusations. Your thread was titled "why I hate atheists" with a list of false accusations.

Furthermore, we would lie to know more about this your church that preaches true christianity
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by italo: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2013
I would like to know about this shop "church" and its doctrine too.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2013
italo: I would like to know about this shop "church" and its doctrine too.

I remember exposing him sometime ago.

His church is one dubious church called "united church" or something like that. Since then, he has been reluctant to give info on his church
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Boomark(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03: lol......

Guilty conscience is worrying the op.

No one is believing your fairtale there. You venomous criticism of any church doctrine you dont like (while hiding the practices of your united church) shows the hater that you are.

You went on to even bash atheists with false accusations. Your thread was titled "why I hate atheists" with a list of false accusations.

Furthermore, we would lie to know more about this your church that preaches true christianity

Do you know anything about true and false doctrines?

Those that know the truth and refuse to accept it
are different from those that accept the truth but are weak to follow[no one is perfect]. the former should not expect petting from those that stand for the truth.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Boomark:

Do you know anything about true and false doctrines?

Those that know the truth and refuse to accept it
are different from those that accept the truth but are weak to follow[no one is perfect]. the former should not expect petting from those that stand for the truth.

Yawn

<<<<
To the left.

NEXT!
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Someone mentioned I belong to the united church , not sure which one this is.

I am a member of NO Church, not ONE.

We have family fellowship at home and from time to time go the Christian Center in the city where I live.
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Boomark(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn

<<<<
To the left.

NEXT!

tongue grin tongue

me is going this way. Bye. >>>
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Boomark:

tongue grin :p

me is going this way. Bye. >>>

grin
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Boomark(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
frosbel:

grin

wink
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by rezzy: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
@OP,
you mean you dont attend any church in particular? Abeg, from henceforth, not taking ur preaching seriously
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by PastorKun(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
rezzy: @OP,
you mean you dont attend any church in particular? Abeg, from henceforth, not taking ur preaching seriously

Is attending a "church in particular" compulsory for a christian? Or is it even a condition precedent to understanding the scriptures
Re: A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
frosbel: Someone mentioned I belong to the united church , not sure which one this is.

I am a member of NO Church, not ONE.

We have family fellowship at home and from time to time go the Christian Center in the city where I live.

Yet you had a link to the church on your profile.

Or do you claim that you had nothing to do with that church here on Nairaland? What is your association with that united church?

Being the head of the home, are you now the pastor of the home? You have gven your own protestant interpretation of the bible some infallibility with the way you tear down others for false gospels

(1) (Reply)

Where Does Your Soul Go Once You Die? / Exalted Names Of Jesus. / How Much Power Does Satan Have-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.