Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Justin Bieber lied to media's countlessly about him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber lied to media's countlessly about him (520 Views)

My Daughter Has Never Seen My Unclad Pictures, She's Have No Access To Media / Laura Propon Bikini And Lingerie Shoot Has Come Up To Media With Boldness / Photos:stephanie Okereke’s Wedding To Media Entrepreneur Linus Idahosa In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber lied to media's countlessly about him by fedrick901(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2013

handsome hip pop star Justin Bieber was found that he had been telling the media's countless of lies about himself
he said everyone believe that a celebrity or a star should keep the press happy and that he is tired of this countless lies he had been telling the press he said he is going to rehab, that his family is disappointed in him , sad Bieber wrote.
he wants to let his fans to know how he felt
i really feel for him..
I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here ... All this isn't easy. I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes. I'm gonna grow and get better from them."

The clean-cut Canadian teenager has had a meteoric career since being discovered on YouTube in 2008.

But he hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons last week when he turned up two hours late for a London concert, collapsed on stage in London with shortness of breath on another night, and was caught on camera cursing at a pushy photographer.

He was spotted wearing a bizarre gas mask on a night out in London, and one British tabloid labeled him "Pop brat Justin."

On Monday, he canceled one of two planned concerts in Portugal this week. A statement cited "unforeseen circumstances," but local media in Portugal reported that ticket sales for the gigs had been slow.

Bieber, who has more than 35 million Twitter followers, suggested on Thursday that envy of his success might lie at the root of the jibes from the news media.

"I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, I'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning," he wrote.

Bieber played a concert, apparently without incident, in Madrid on Thursday before moving on to Barcelona and other European cities later this month.
don't forget to hit the like button share this post and also drop your comment
source:=http://.com/2013/03/justin-bieber-lied-to-medias-countless.html

(1) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Vs Chinua Achebe / Tonto Dike, Etc / GEJ The Music Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.