Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. (1982 Views)

The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
If you are full figured and proud,flaunt it,nothing do you.
Toolz the Nigerian celebrity is leading the way in modeling to young girls to be proud of their bodies and not let anyone tell them otherwise
As our faces are different so are our bodies.

I admire Eniola Badmus so much
Not only is she a talented actress but she is intelligent,poised, carries herself well and is not involved in the scandals of the industry.
She is a beautiful woman.

Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
I don't know the name of this Yoruba actress but you will agree with me that she is very beautiful.

Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Representing the big girls of nairaland.
We rock!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by slimyem: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Keep giving yourself hope..undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by greedie1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimyem: Keep giving yourself hope..undecided
Post your picture
Not by mouth

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
. . .but Nigerians have always praised full-figured babes not the skinny ones. Skinny women should be the one making a thread like this for being sidelined. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Full Figured Babes. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
I Love My Thyck Naija Babez

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Language And Outdated Numerology / African American History-what Is Real?? / Anambra Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.