Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters (23860 Views)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
All sorts of abuse one can get has been thrown at Ruggedman today after he took to Twitter 5 hours ago to scold the ChannelsTv reporters for putting Commandant Shem through such an embarrassing moment.

In Ruggedman's opinion: The unruly way the presenters handled the situation goes against modern journalism. And as an artiste, he's highly disappointed at those presenters.

Read his tweets below and the nasty replies he got and let's know if you agree with Ruggedman or his abusers.

Meanwhile, *chuckles* after tweeting his opinion on the #ogaatthetop matter, and the abuses started coming in, Ruggedman started tweeting links to his upcoming tours and music. RuggedyBaba wasn't shaken at alllll.

More - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/ruggedman-gets-abused-big-time-on.html

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Dyt(f): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oops
Daz all?

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
more

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Rooneyboy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rugged man - This dude is really trying hard to make it back to the top by all means possible, unfortunately this his defensive technique wouldn't help him out one bit.

He's no longer relevant in the music industry, but finds it difficult to swallow the pill of reality staring him in the face.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ruggedman is actually not a smart person. I learnt that years back when he pulled some other dumb stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by jeron1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Yeah...i concur with rugged man...dos guys Where highly unprofessional...

33 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
ruggedman is really daft.....did the nscdc man say he didnt know the answer.....??

31 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by olumaxi(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
MY OGA AT THE TOP NONI..
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Where are the insults in those tweets?....abi whenever one's opinion is questioned it becomes an insult?

@Op i'll ensure that my oga at the top will do justice to this your topic....*dancing azonto whilst waiting for haters*

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
it shows ruggedman is dumb as his Oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Airforce1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Shame on you ruggedman grin
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
LMAO @ ''ruggedman is old enough to be using his brain'' grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Mavor: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rugged who??

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by skymaxnig: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: ruggedman is really daft.....did the nscdc man say he didnt know the answer.....??
@ Gabriel_sylar it's obvious that the NSCDC man dint know
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by initiator(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
What doe ruggedman know about modern journalism? With this he has buried whatever relevance left of him.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by chucksbadt(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2013
baba don fustrate!.....mk una cool down abeg

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2013
I somewhat agree with Ruggedman. When it became evident that Mr. Oga tò wa lõ oké did not know the NSCDC website, the point - from the general perspective - had already been made, and the viewing public had already taken note of his ignorance. The interviewers did not have to rub it in. That reeks of unprofessionalism, in my opinion.

57 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Afam4eva(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=14pt]Ruggedman should shut up and stick to rap. This is not rap matter, so he should leave matter for mathias. When does he know about journalism? Everybody just wants to sound intelligent sha.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by simmydebadest(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: baba don fustrate!.....mk una cool down abeg
we no go leave u alone

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by simmydebadest(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Brb
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by AreaFada2: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2013
RuggedMan is saying you have to respect Oga At The Top!

The only question now be say na on top of palmwine tree abi coconut tree?

Na only Oga at the top sabi the answer grin

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by deshclones(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2013
I really do pity dis man..imagine d shame nd depression he is passing thru..his life nd that of his relatives will never be d same again..his grand kids will watch dis video someday..imagine d shame he will go thru in his place of work,neighbourhood,village,church,club,etc..I suggest he relocates to another country nd start afresh..same for his family esp his kids..cos the kids won't find it funny too..they will be called all sorts of names..ewwww...its a pity..dats all.

8 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Jerrygotswagg(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2013
Who use my phone coment for this trash.....
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by portage(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2013
If Nigeria likes to copy everything foreign...i suppose it is good for our journalists to copy the likes of CNN, Channel 5 (in the UK) on how to make our so called leaders look uncomfortable sometimes.
This guy in the interview is a leader in his own capacity. Therefore, he has been exposed as somebody that does not know much about what is going on in his workplace. A very simple I DO NOT KNOW or I can not answer that would have been the best answer and shut these Channells tv crew!!!
Maybe people should watch HARDTALK, THE BIG QUESTION (on Sundays in UK) or Andrew Marr (on Sundays in UK too. We need to understand how freedom of speech works. People need to see how ill informed the people we charge to lead us (our leaders)truly are. Most of them are not just worth stepping out of their house, let alone lead an organization if you ask me.
Whenever you are called out to be interviewed, it is important that you need to be a step ahead of those journalists by making them look stupid instead of you being interviewed. SIMPLE. angry angry

61 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by jozilemej: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2013
Ruggedman dis is 21st century...grow up and stop claiming rugged

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by AreaFada2: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2013
deshclones: I really do pity dis man..imagine d shame nd depression he is passing thru..his life nd that of his relatives will never be d same again..his grand kids will watch dis video someday..imagine d shame he will go thru in his place of work,neighbourhood,village,church,club,etc..I suggest he relocates to another country nd start afresh..same for his family esp his kids..cos the kids won't find it funny too..they will be called all sorts of names..ewwww...its a pity..dats all.

He no go shame anything.....

The man's face looks comical already, he should launch a Nollywood career and join Mr Ibu to play imbecilic roles. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Jarus(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2013
I won't call it unprofessionalism, but I agree with Ruggedman that the man was pushed too far. Haba, it was obvious that he didn't have an answer but they kept harping on that question as if they were out to ridicule him.

13 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by killuminati(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2013
jeron1: Yeah...i concur with rugged man...dos guys Where highly unprofessional...
guy I dey wit you jare no mind all these fools. Even if d guy(oga at the top) done F up no mean say make them dey yab am so... Person papa Abeg na first to comment tin jare!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by dplomaticVal: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Ruggedman 's only playing hard to get cheap publicity & undeserved attention otherwise why is he trying to defend a man who is neither an artist nor a celebrity..... I strongly believe thats his paltry craft to portray himself as a saint and a human right activist of which we knw he isn't and will nvr be!!!!!!!!.......wha a myopic pessimistic bohemian he is.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Alpacheners(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Really unprofessional
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by shurlermoz(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Biko, pls what/who is rugged man
It/he should go and hide under its/his bed joo.
He doesn't even know what to do nowadays, no show, no single, no album launch, for how many years now?! Ruggedman U are a failure pls admit that and move on to some other vocation.
As for the NSCDC man, he should have said he doesn't know but trust Nigerians now, his ego got †ђξ better of him. And the journalist can't really help him because he kept shouting them down, he kept saying "wait, wait, wait" abeg unto †ђξ next one joo.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by killuminati(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

He no go shame anything.....

The man's face looks comical already, he should launch a Nollywood career and join Mr Ibu to play imbecilic roles. tongue
lmao!shocked you dey craze oh! Oya go crash now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour's 2 Daughters Hugging Each Other / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos / Bisola Looks Radiant In Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.