Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) (5079 Views)

Rihanna Again In See-through Top Revealing Pierced Nipple...pics / Maheeda Dances Na*ked Again Photos 18+ / Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by Afriface: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
This Hollywood guys are just something else..Look away now Rihanna! Chris Brown got familiar with his female co-star on Wednesday as he filmed scenes for his new music video

Mixing business with pleasure: Brown embraced the model and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as they filmed scenes for his latest single Fine China

Seen shooting scenes in Los Angeles, California for his latest music video Fine China, Brown seemed to take a liking to his female co-star.

The 23-year-old singer got very up, close and personal with the model as he pulled her in for a hug and appeared to whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

Chris is seen hugging a woman who resembles Karrueche while on set, shooting his new music video ‘Fine China.’ Could this song be about Karrueche? Keep reading to find out. More pictures after cut..

Read more at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/chris-brown-cheating-on-rihanna-again.html and let me know what you think

Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by gajasalot(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
can some1 pls explain to me what is really going on between Rihanna and Chris, am just too tired of their fighting and settling saga at all tym
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is film.I mean at the scene
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by dc555: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rihanna, chris brown please go away.
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by drnairalov: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
How does it affect my oga at the top...mtscheew!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
How's that breezy? Btw that girl looks like Kristine Hermosa, I think that's her.
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by adewasco2k(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Okay the tattoo but still not convince thats CB
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
I think rihanna should just let go. He has obviously lost interest in her and is still dating her probably because of the publicity it brings and maybe out of pity.
Re: Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna Again? (photos) by achinaboy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
could be a music video

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Sexiest / Rita Daniels Marries Her Young Lover In Secret, Regina Daniels Not In Support / Gist Lover Revealed Shocking Things About Mercy Chinwo Fiance Pastor Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.