Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

When Will Nigeria Wake Up From Her Slumber? A Good Question To Ask The Youth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Nigeria Wake Up From Her Slumber? A Good Question To Ask The Youth (423 Views)

Simple Question To Test A Persons Iq I Bet Nobody Will Get It. / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / When Will Nigeria Maritime Academy's Result Be Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Wake Up From Her Slumber? A Good Question To Ask The Youth by israelboy1(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2013
With the latest thing in the air nw #my oga at the top, we did not even care maybe the real message was passed, all we re concerend about is just the flaw of this person which is very bad, is the main message passed is the question we re suppose to ask ourself, what re dey covering, what is it that they don't want to talk about, we ignore all this part, and keep on shouting #oga at the top, that still show the chronic chidish act off most people in this country Nigeria, we re laughing inside of our own suffering, all just becos of a mistake, the person be interviewed as gotten to a particular stage of his own life, and already understand all the mystery behind working for government, he is to be like a bridge to us knwing the main problem of Nigeria, but all what we keep on hearing is let me ask oga at the top, nd we turn it to a humourous ask, to the extent of some people designing cloth, well am nt against all this, but what i will just let us know is this IS THE REAL MESSAGE SENT, what re the covering from us. Don't let us make others mistake as a souce of joke especially the ones coming from the so called leaders, who know maybe they want to use it in covering some messgae they ought to send, but knwing saying such, so as to diverse our attention in us getting the real message.

God help my country Nigeria, it is surely high time we wake up from our slumber, God help us all

www.facebook.com/meshileyaisraelarticles like dis page nd never regret in doing this ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Making Gain And Taking Care Which Is Better? / Buy Video Learning Materials For Your Childeren (after School Study) / The 2013 World Summit Youth Award (WSYA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.