Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (5962 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by wescoBaba: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Pls is the best for fix deposit that can Yield more money on on short period,deposite like #50000 in any nigeria bank,which of the bank has better service of that??
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
wescoBaba: Pls is the best for fix deposit that can Yield more money on on short period,deposite like #50000 in any nigeria bank,which of the bank has better service of that??
Hmmm.....!!!

The Minimum amount for Fixed Deposit that I know off among most Nigerian banks is #100,000......yet,the interest rate for hundred thousand is so small ....!!!

The minimum number of days u could also Invest in FxDep is also 90Days.......!!!

The Higher the Principal Sum(Original money invested)...the higher ur interest rates.....the more money u get @ d maturity date.......!!!
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by stockbull(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
it is sad that fixed deposit investment with nigerian banks is nothing to think about as regards investment. Loans in nigerian banks attract interest that is one of the highest in the world;very sad for entrepreneur

Gt bank is good for fixed deposit but the interest is not much and stable as regards our banks. They do well when the economy is good and messed up when things go soar.
off post
if you're using android phone,then this is for you
www.wificallingiphone.com
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by mrsage(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
wescoBaba:
Pls is the best for fix deposit that can Yield more money on on short period,deposite like #50000 in any nigeria bank,which of the bank has better service of that??

Piggyvest safe lock. Rates are better than banks.

Its safe and secure
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by MarianaTrench: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
mrsage:

Piggyvest safe lock. Rates are better than banks.

Its safe and secure

Piggyvest that may collapse at anytime without warning.

Most if these small fintechs have very poor corporate governance

OP better fix your money in a traditional bank if you know what's good for you
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by aramanda14: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
I use fair save by fair money. 10% per annum interest and I can also withdraw my principal and interest whenever.

Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by techboss1313: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
I use fairsave by Fair money. Interest is attractive and you can withdraw at any time too.
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by jerryidinoba: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fair save is a very good option. You get an interesting interest rate and you can always withdraw with no penalty.
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by aramanda14: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
I have all my money in Fairsave and my mind too dey at peace. Security, interesting interest rate, and even being able to withdraw my money when I want, what else can a person ask for.

Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by mrsage(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
MarianaTrench:

Piggyvest that may collapse at anytime without warning.

Most if these small fintechs have very poor corporate governance

OP better fix your money in a traditional bank if you know what's good for you

Banks collapse too.

Piggyvest has a microfinance banking licence.

You think Nigerian banks have better corporate governance?

You will be shocked if you know what goes on in Nigerian banks.
Re: Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account by Ramzyranks: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2022
FairSave. It is very secure and the interest rate is 10%. You can also withdraw your principal and interest at whenever you want.

(1) (Reply)

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / Commercial Lands For Sale At Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way. / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.