Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Justin Bieber : Am Tired Of All Lies In The Press Right Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber : Am Tired Of All Lies In The Press Right Now (1641 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber : Am Tired Of All Lies In The Press Right Now by giditrend: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2013
NEW YORK (AP) — Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to unload frustration over what he says are the “countless lies” being circulated about him.

In a passionate post Thursday, Bieber wrote that he’s “tired of all the countless lies in the press right now,” denying rumors that he’s going to rehab. Bieber railed against those he perceives as against him, writing that “I’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.”

read more from author - http:///2013/03/16/justin-bieber-am-tired-of-all-lies-in-the-press-right-now/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Jahbless Acquires Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Worth Over #9m-Photos / I Don't Like People Insulting Me- Eniola Badmus / PHOTO- Rapper Ikechukwu's Ex-gf Shares Bathroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.