Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son (746 Views)

Is It Right For An African Dad To Apologize To His Kid? / Luxembourg Prime Minister Married His Gay Partner.... / Breaking: Tuface Idibia Loses Dad To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son by Agimor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me,” it reads. “The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six, I’ve loved you since you were born.”
He signs it “Dad” and finishes with a post script: “Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.
What do you think about these parents.keep it rolling.
Re: A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
I wonder haw the father will feel if another man is busting his ynash.
Re: A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son by Agimor(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: I wonder haw the father will feel if another man is busting his ynash.
perhaps his have practicalize it before now.
Re: A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son by LordStv: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
I cnt imagine two men sleepin wit themselves.
Re: A Letter Written From A Dad To His Gay Son by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Really cool dad. If my son comes out to me this will pretty much be my reaction.

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Boy - A Little Perspective Goes A Long Way [with Video] / What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? / i cant upload pictures! is nairaland doing maintainance???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.