Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

VIDEO: Duncan Mighty – Manuchim Soh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Duncan Mighty – Manuchim Soh (663 Views)

Lift Him Up: Duncan Mighty's New Song Is Sweet Port Harcourt Music / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / Hs: New Music: Blackberry – Porsh Kayiana Feat. Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Duncan Mighty – Manuchim Soh by emmaokon1991: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Duncan Mighty sure knows when to surface and do his thing with class and style.

You’ve got to agree, this Port Harcourt first son is at the top of his game, always dropping nice, unique tunes we all love him for but this time he presents to his fans the second video for the track “Manuchim Soh” off his latest studio album “Foot Prints”.

The teaser dropped early this week, now enjoy this video full of life and fun as Duncan celebrates the grace of God as the title of the song suggests Manuchim Soh (in the English context it means – I’m walking with my God and he watches over me).

This is Duncan Mighty’s best video so far. Enjoy!
Watch Video Here:http:///entertainment/video-29.html

(1) (Reply)

Nexus City Online Rappers. Meet Here. / Mbliss - Nwakezi + Nwamgbeke ( Very Catchy Hot 9ja Singles!!) / My Desire Video [download]- General Pype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.