Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Of 'my Oga At The Top' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Of 'my Oga At The Top' (770 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of 'my Oga At The Top' by neyyo: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Came across a BC on my BB earlier begging Nigerians to stop making fun of this civil servant, Father n Hubby.

At this point in time, I'll do almost anything to be in this man's shoes!!!

Instead of wallow in pity, I suggest he drops his uniform and make the best of this situation while he still can. He had better get a brand manager and delve into entertainment!

Now ask me, who in Nigeria doesn't want to listen to what this dude has to say

He had better snap outta d self-pity state of mind and use this as a spring board unto greater things! He should claim the 'Oga @d top' brand and not allow people make money off his 'misery'

A single endorsement could make him more than his 'annual salary' and after all said and done let's see who has the last laff and smiles to the Bank!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese MADNESS!!! / Medical Humour / Please Give A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.