Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45660 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by darichlife: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Am sory for this generation of vanity. Blind mindedness and sin has blindfolded the truth from u al. Read ur bibles and u wil knw where u blng, for the word of God is nt meant for everyone, heaven is meant for the preordained.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by larryjayz: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
And some people get to make a big deal out of nothing. Have you seen an angel before for you to even think that's an angel
God bless this person.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Mfap25: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
So what mean about the pope, shape, and post
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by udatso: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Am so so mad. What's wrong with you guys that u can no longer think well again? If a news about rape is posted, u start hearing " end time is near" "give ur life to christ" most you guys take every topic as an avenue for preaching your faith? The annoying path is that most of these guys who keep shouting, jesus, christ, God, don't even know much about him. Some behave like saints when they are really satan in human form. Like the saying goes" empty vessels make more noise"
Let me ask those that believe in this story this : who has seen angel before? How can u tell if its like an angel? B4 u know it, another person wd post a pic of a cloud that appears to b a human head with horns and dark in complexion and people will shout "devil/satan" "end time is near". If hunger makes you to eat grass, yet don't forget you are stil human for if a goat eats pudding, a goat it remains. I think its high time we start behaving like humans.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by UjSizzle(f): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Arrant nansense! The eyes will always see what it wishes to see. Your mind's just playing tricks on you. Period.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by dartsidius7(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=15pt]CRAP[/size]
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
9jauk: Hello Nairalanders,do not rubbish testimonies like this God is real;My kids are between d age of 4-6years,yesterday evening I was asking them if they seen an angel before my son age 5+ said no dad,my daughter came up to me and said yes daddy,I saw an angel in the Snow,I was like are u sure she said Yes,I asked her what the Angel looks like,behold she has a drawing board she drew something with tentacles,a winglike object,I was shocked,I asked her to rub it off and draw it again,she came up with the same object she drew,wow,I screamed my wife's name,come and see miracle,trust me she repeated the same drawing 4 times,behold,Angels are for real,may God remember us all.
I have watched the movie before.lwkmd
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by 9jauk: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
pDude:

An octopus bird?

He he he he he he !! grin grin grin
Have seen loads of your postings obviously you haven't got a clue, I pray God will visit you in Jesus name, have got few testimony thr no point of empathising on it, like I said God is real.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by 9jauk: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
ufotuko: I have watched the movie before.lwkmd
I'm afraid is for real, I'm chillng in my lounge watching a documentary on BBC, ain't ready to score a cheap point , Ask God to reveal himself, hopefully u experience d heavenly feeling, trust me is d most peaceful scenario I ve ever withness, I enjoy praise and worship .
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
9jauk:
I'm afraid is for real, I'm chillng in my lounge watching a documentary on BBC, ain't ready to score a cheap point , Ask God to reveal himself, hopefully u experience d heavenly feeling, trust me is d most peaceful scenario I ve ever withness, I enjoy praise and worship .
there is a difference between angel of God and God himself,so your kid saw an angel of God and not God,that means u do not know what u are saying,just shut ur mouth and stop saying trash.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Vansnickers: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2013
may.rie:

Geez u r atheist! Dere is God, heaven and hell r real. Give ur life to God please so you wont be left behind afta rapture. God bless u
wink smiley
Willgates:

it is beta 2believe dat der iz God n find awt later dey isnt,dan 2blieve dy isnt n find awt later dat der is

Hmm Pascal's wager, if there is a god, will he want me to believe in him just because I'm afraid of his Punishment??!! This reminds me of a Dialogue in Plato's book The Republic between Glaucon and Socrates. Plato's Brother Glaucon argued with Socrates, that the reason People are Religious is because of the fear of the external consequences they think they will suffer from not being Religious. In the Original text, the word was not "Religious", it was "Moral" but you get my point.
A Majority of Theists are Theists due to Fear.

autchman144:
atheist?

I consider myself more Agnostic than Atheist.

pDude:

This is how their popes and pastors teach Christians to curse and pronounce judgement upon people. Mu he he he he he! I'm sure you will want to slap me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

pDude:

See christian person o!!! Hahaha! You guys are no different from traditionalists grin grin grin

LoL!!! Please ooo, don't let this People hire assassins for you! grin grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by 9jauk: 2:00am On Mar 18, 2013
ufotuko: there is a difference between angel of God and God himself,so your kid saw an angel of God and not God,that means u do not know what u are saying,just shut ur mouth and stop saying trash.
You twisted my story...thanks for insult,ve a fab nite.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by wazobiaforu(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish

Lol, you know how many sign the muslims have been seeing? Open your eyes and you will see religion itself is confused

Have you seen this pics before?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jessielerie(f): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2013
pDude: Why wasn't I there sef. I for use AK47 scatter that angel's head. Nonsense sad

Come to think about it, on a closer look, that angel resembles Casper the friendly ghost grin grin grin
Be careful wat u say, it's ok if u dnt blv d story...jst listen 2 urself...u cn anger God wif dat statement(dat z if d story z true)...evn if it isn't, jst watch wat u say
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by AGgal(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
I saw dis angel too in my village dat same day. Lol

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by jessielerie(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
killuminati: That thing looks more like a demon from hell not an angel! All you christians, catholics, satanists, jhova witness, etc repent now oh... gbam!
...u dat z talkn abt repentance, which of d religions do u fall unda since u mentioned all d religions?...illuminati perhaps. Mtshew
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
undecided
I think nature is playing on their intelligence

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Proffdada: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Lol, you know how many sign the muslims have been seeing? Open your eyes and you will see religion itself is confused

Have you seen this pics before?
Flying di.ck?
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by yaksh: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
hahaha! Deceive dos dat dnt knw wat thr religion said, they ar lookin 4 a way 2 say dey ar in ryt way & y dey hide d oldes bible of barnabas 4 d 4ma pope. If u could rememba in his last speech he said we ar all sinners, tink abt dis speech. Disblvers ar olwys deceive
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by akdjr(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2013
can i call this superstition? cos if it was an installation of a king in naija now and sign like this appear signifying a meaning every one will call it a superstition believe..
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by DESMONDIME1(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Beloved judge what ever u see based on the word of God before concluding.It says" a stunning angel-shaped " and not an angel whether of the devil or God.Besides satan can take the form of an angel-he is a falling angel.The bible in 2cor:11;14 says marvel not for satan has transformed into an angel of light" We must live a life of holiness because the end is near.God bless u
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Vansnickers: 1:55am On Mar 27, 2013
9jauk: Hello Nairalanders,do not rubbish testimonies like this God is real;My kids are between d age of 4-6years,yesterday evening I was asking them if they seen an angel before my son age 5+ said no dad,my daughter came up to me and said yes daddy,I saw an angel in the Snow,I was like are u sure she said Yes,I asked her what the Angel looks like,behold she has a drawing board she drew something with tentacles,a winglike object,I was shocked,I asked her to rub it off and draw it again,she came up with the same object she drew,wow,I screamed my wife's name,come and see miracle,trust me she repeated the same drawing 4 times,behold,Angels are for real,may God remember us all.

HAHAHAHA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yEfSin8FoBY/TiwtMWeX6GI/AAAAAAAAB4M/UlnwXZJTp5Q/s1600/snow_angel.jpg[/img]

This is the kind of Ignorance I'm against. I won't be surprised if you've declared your young daughter a Prophetess.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by TarryFour: 11:37pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Thomthom(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
U telling catholic to repent i pity u.. Catholic for life
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by kinethic: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2016
daroz:
Pure Jehovah withness, no doubt

First I am not Jehovah witness but for the past 23 years having been a Christian I only stand on the word of God. Read the word of God without bias, unlearn everything our social gospel has taught us .let the Holy Spirit guide you. In the past I used to believe that I am going to heaven until I discovered that the ultimate reward of Christians is to reign on Earth with Christ starting from Jerusalem and spread to all earth. Though we will meet him in the air when he returns and stand on Mount olive after he must have destroyed the anti Christ and the besieging army in Jerusalem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Awka's Alter Decoration For 56th Independence Celebration (Photo) / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.