Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. (628 Views)

Advocating For Creches In The Offices / BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. by busmagnate: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please Save a Soul by Advocating for the End of My Oga At The Top Sensation. Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with T shirts, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- pls let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our countries image when we go viral with these..Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here after all we all don't get obvious things right all the time..Heard he's even been suspended from work. Don't u think its time to stop Pls forward if you agree. Many thanks!
Re: Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. by dopeJemi: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
I Concur

I realLy feeL sorry 4 d Man

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
There is always a price for everything even mediocrity. Let my oga at the top get this into his head
Re: Please Save A Soul By Advocating For The End Of My Oga At The Top Sensation. by obioraeze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
[b][/b]i disagree jor, from wat i heard d man knows d ans

(1) (Reply)

Life Quotes / Another Explosion In Kano State? / The Only Porcelain Insulator Making Factory In Africa:seek Joint Venture Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.