Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband (1014 Views)

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband by NonsoB: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
A gang of eight men allegedly raped a 39-year-old tourist and beat her husband with sticks while they were holidaying in India.

The couple had been cycling from Orchha when they were brutally attacked. The gang took a laptop, 10,000 rupees (£120) and a mobile phone belonging to the couple.

The Swiss woman was taken to hospital, where medical examinations proved she had been raped

Police said that the couple had been brutally attacked in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh on Friday night and they are still searching for the rapists.

The violent attack comes after one 23-year-old was raped and tortured in December, and a 29-year-old who was grabbed from a bus in and gang raped in Amritsar by six men in January.

One woman is raped every 20 minutes in India, according to the National Crime Records Bureau.

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/another-india-gang-rape-swiss-tourist.html
Re: Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Pervs on the loose in India. Abeg make una(Nigerians) no blame GEJ for this one
Re: Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband by specialguest(f): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Records have it that Indian men are the most sexually frustrated animals on earth.
Re: Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2013
The tourists should have anticipated such moves. Afterall, the tourist ad called it 'Incredible India.'

What more can I say?
Re: Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2013
I pity those who are doing their honeymoon in india or are planning to shocked with all the fine,sexy indian prostitutes,they still dey rape.tufiaaa

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New Balogun Of Africa / Meet The Woman With Three breast / 2 Brothers Strangled In Their Sleep By Python That Entered Their Room Through.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.