Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos (4824 Views)

A / Genuine Plots Of Land At Affordable Prices In Awka, Anambra State! / Genuine Plots Of Land @ Atan Idiroko, Ogun State N300,000 Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dear nairalanders, time has come for each individual and every enterprising youths to own a land in Nigeria today. You will all agree with me that lands are fast diminishing in our country today.so why not embrace this offer by purchasing plots of land at Ikorodu in estates like;
igbokuta, agbowa, imota
in these locations, you can get a plot of land (pertaining to the area) at prices ranging from
1,000,000 with documents intact.
for more clarifications and questions why don't you call mr Ambrose on 08033806349.
don't waste more time, grab this opportunity before it slips your way.

Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
come on!,make yourself a proud land owner today
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2013
people are already making themselves land owners, call to confirm
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
don't say you didn't know of such an offer, grab this opportunity now.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
more than enough lands to be sold before the price sky rockets, grab this offer
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Come and verify yourself
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
May hay while there's sun
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
people are really calling in, make sure this opportunity does not pass you by
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
At last people are verifying this is real why not do d same
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2013
at igbokuta now, their is a government and private school not far from the estate, their is also a good supply of electricity
and guess what, you won't be the only one their, you'll have neighbors also. keep on calling, don't make mistake by not getting a land at a price so affordable.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Take this opportunity now. Call in and verify
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by femiseun1: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2013
where is the 250k land located?
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ d 3 places mentioned
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by femiseun1: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
What of 400k since those areas mentioned are far inside
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
the amount depends on the area or portion of land you will receive. for the 400k of course, you would get a plot at the frontal or mid lane.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by femiseun1: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2013
which area apart from the ones mentioned earlier can i get for 400k
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
i'm only dealing with lands in the three mentioned areas above. but is like you are loking for another suitable place. which area do you have in mind? let me see if there's anyting i can do for you.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by femiseun1: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am looking @ areas very close to agric or isawo and agbede, igbogbo areas. if its half plot i don't mind.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
ok i'll get back to you
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by AreaFada2: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2013
You mean all these various land prices are all in estates?

Which price is for built up estate where some people already live in or at least buildings are already springing up?

Which land documents are available now?
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
people are already leaving in all the areas
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
plots are still available
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
still available, people have checked and confirmed this deal
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good deals are still available for interested buyers
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
People aree already acquiring their lands, join the train now
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Just sold two plots on friday. Congrats to the new land owner. You too can be part of it. If interested call mr Ambrose on 08033806349
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Can you show pictures of some houses in the areas selling for 500K in these esates?
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
No. House sells for 500k only lands
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by Usman4: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Do you have any plot at Gberibe, Ikorodu?
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by derwin(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
no plot @ Gberibe Ikorodu, but i can ask. sorry for the delay in reply..i've been on field.
Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by everyday: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2014
For cheap and affordable land in Ogun State visit http://land-for-sale-in-ogun-state..com

1 Like

Re: Genuine Plots Of Lands For Sale At Ikorodu,lagos by Akpo1daye: 9:47am On May 13, 2016
Hi, My name is Kelly and I represent Katawa properties Ltd. A leading real estate company in Nigeria, you can check us on google and on youtube. We are currently selling plots of lands in our Estate in Ikorodu and they are selling fast. Our lands are free from Omo Onile and Government acquisition or encumbrances. Our lands are very, very affordable. For further enquiries, Kindly call me now on 07055976919.

Also if you are in need of a safe and secured land in Ibadan and Abeokuta, we have Estates there too (Delight Estate and Omega Garden City) and they are both selling really fast.

Star Garden City Estate, Ikorodu:

• 5 minutes drive from Caleb University
• 2 minutes drive from Imota
• 2 minutes drive from Inland Revenue Service, Imota.

Proximity
• Lagos State Polytechnic
• Ikorodu North Local Government
• Caleb University.
• Imota Inland Revenue Service.
• So many Estates, etc.

(1) (Reply)

For N33m You Can Have a 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Diamond Estate,Sangotedo / Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project / Happy Birthday Nairaland Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.