Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria (1112 Views)

Web Design Company In Enugu Nigeria / Learn Web Design In 3weeks!!!! / webshop, ecommerce, onlineshop, web design in lagos, abuja, kaduna, Jigawa, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria by incometrader(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2013
It is very important to have a website if you want your business to be seen and heard by millions of people over the internet. Having a website doesn't cost much anymore, you just need to provide the information you want your potential customers to know about your brand. ctrlshiftstudios is a top quality, professional web design company in Nigeria, with solutions like: website design, web development and e-commerce, web management and maintenance, search engine optimization. www.ctrlshiftstudios.com
Re: Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2013
[size=16pt]Don't be in a haste to market yourself when you know your website is not yet ready.
This can cause more harm to your business than good.
How can you be looking for business when your website is half-baked?
Only your home page and about us page are working.
Others are 404 pages.

Again, there is no point creating meaningless nested lists.
Like in Web Design Link, when a user hovers on it, a drop down menu appears, this is good.
But adding 'Pricing Table' as a nested list to the drop down menu is uncalled for.
You should remove # from the links of the menu and when one clicks on any, it should take the user to a page that will provide more information about the service and the prices.

Again, I believe your website is a free framework you edited.
Again, why are you making unnecessary dubious claims, like: "We're not the only ones excited about Topserve Nigeria...
5,500 customers in 100 countries use Topserve Nigeria. Meet our customers."
?
I can see you are just starting out, but you want to be known by all means.

Again, you need to work on SEO of your site.
Your company name is not even appearing on google.
I did a google search of your very name: TopServe, and i checked up to page 5 in google, yet your name is not found.
I did a google search on Topserve Nigeria, and I didn't find your name on the first page of 10 ranks. I saw it on page 2.

Get solid. Get prepared thoroughly. Than you will stand-out in this industry.

[/size]
Re: Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria by incometrader(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello GraphicsPlus. We love criticism but be constructive about it. anyways thanks for all the recommendations, they were helpful.
Re: Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria by datecheaply: 2:56am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=26pt]Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details[/size]

[size=25pt]For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in[/size]

[size=25pt]Skype: webkuti
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
[/size]
Re: Website Design In Enugu, Nigeria by datecheaply: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=26pt]Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details[/size]

[size=25pt]For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in[/size]

[size=25pt]Skype: webkuti
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Get A Dynamic Business Website Here,build Trust And Customers Engagement Easily / Get Affordable And Reliable Hosting 2000naira / Best Places To Register, Buy And Sell Domains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.