Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live (20391 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Kaxmytex(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
U sure say all dose guyz na u-21 cuz i see 1 guy wey fit borm me o...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by sambos994(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Shut up...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Tpave(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
a lot of opportunities missed by Nigeria, even face to face with the goal keeper on three occassions.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by slam7000(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
very interesting match..i,ve never seen the flying eagles miss so many glaring chances...win or lose,i think they,ll do better in their next match..
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by RedLight1: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
gero and the rest of the attack are scums ..mtchewww silly team
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by RedLight1: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
not a bad game sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by oluwafemi113(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Waiting for gaol
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by slam7000(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tpave: a lot of opportunities missed by Nigeria, even face to face with the goal keeper on three occassions.

they were very unlucky,kayode missed,egbedi should,ve nodded into an open net but missed,right footed Gero shoot with his left foot with just a displaced keeper at his mercy.

Malians were simply very lucky.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by slam7000(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Red-Light:
gero and the rest of the attack are scums ..mtchewww silly team

It happens bro,they are still in the tournament...they can still do well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Li2musty(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
how many minutes now please
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by AlQaadir: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Please what are this boyz doing at the pitch no creativity here! missed dozens of corner kick with off targets
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by 2winxcom(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Good play but poor finishing, wish them luck the remaining two matches
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by surecan: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
aboki vs aboki,what do you expect.Dont you guys know that football is a sin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Amozism: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Li2musty: how many minutes now please
game over bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Those guys played well, but god of football didn't favour them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Li2musty(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Amozism: game over bro
tenx a lot bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Ezekinho4real: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
We go win
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by killuminati(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ezekinho4real: We go win
next matchcheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Inik(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is only the first match, its too early to write them off.Our boys will win the next two games and hopefully qualify to the knockout stage of the competition
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Costa2000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
We go win next match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by RedLight1: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
slam7000:

It happens bro,they are still in the tournament...they can still do well.
i hope they do
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by great063(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Lousy performance from our boys.They played like it was another training routine.I hope they sit up against DR Congo and Gabon.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by Jetland(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is very sympathetic
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by TableLeg(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
vanstanzy: Nigeria is winning this one. UP Nigeria! grin grin grin
Idio...t
Are they still winning?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by mcangelo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
My word
Well, I write this with destructive sadness and overwhelming acrimony.
The heartlessness, evilness and thoughtlessness of our leaders are always manifesting. I couldn’t accept as true when i heard of the pardon granted to a thief, a known and un-remorseful thief. i have always thought and deemed “Mr. President” to be timid and Indecisive even in critical national matters, maybe i was wrong. Ironically, in history I discerned that some are defined as green snake in a green grass.
I was wide of the mark with his personality and illusory image because the proclaimed pardon did attest to his travesty, treachery and evil-mindedness; had it not proved that the interest of Nigerians and Nigeria as a state isn’t in the Heart of our leaders. The ones we elected or they that had elected themselves to serve themselves, all the songs and talks (breath of scorching sun) a mere talk, sumptuous lies and malicious deceit.
It is palpable we lack scruples and ethics in Nigeria. We are blinded by our selfish and aggrandizing motives. I could never believe we are celebrating, promoting and endorsing greed, thief, and corruption in Nigeria a blessed country.
He typically stoles billions with reckless abandon and got a state pardon. What of the hunger propelled inconsequential and uncharacteristic thieves? Those that had stole a phone or had robbed others with an umbrella handle instead of guns; they are abandoned and forgetting in the prison even when a legal action was not instituted against them.
I have said my bit; you should know that tomorrow exits. The opportunity is yours today. Write your name in gold or in mud.
I do not pray that the horrible, malicious and devastating events that happened in Egypt, Libya, Ivory Coast and at present Syria occur in Nigeria. Amend your ways.
My word
The heartlessness, evilness and thoughtlessness of our leaders are always manifesting. I couldn’t accept as true when i heard of the pardon granted to a thief, a known and un-remorseful thief. i have always thought and deemed “Mr. President” to be timid and Indecisive even in critical national matters, maybe i was wrong. Ironically, in history I discerned that some are defined as green snake in a green grass.
I was wide of the mark with his personality and illusory image because the proclaimed pardon did attest to his travesty, treachery and evil-mindedness; had it not proved that the interest of Nigerians and Nigeria as a state isn’t in the Heart of our leaders. The ones we elected or they that had elected themselves to serve themselves, all the songs and talks (breath of scorching sun) a mere talk, sumptuous lies and malicious deceit.
It is palpable we lack scruples and ethics in Nigeria. We are blinded by our selfish and aggrandizing motives. I could never believe we are celebrating, promoting and endorsing greed, thief, and corruption in Nigeria a blessed country.
He typically stoles billions with reckless abandon and got a state pardon. What of the hunger propelled inconsequential and uncharacteristic thieves? Those that had stole a phone or had robbed others with an umbrella handle instead of guns; they are abandoned and forgetting in the prison even when a legal action was not instituted against them.
I have said my bit; you should know that tomorrow exits. The opportunity is yours today. Write your name in gold or in mud.
I do not pray that the horrible, malicious and devastating events that happened in Egypt, Libya, Ivory Coast and at present Syria occur in Nigeria. Amend your ways.
My word

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by krisIT: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Well let's nt give up on dem.dey ve bin doin us proud
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by kabba7(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2013
sambos994: I think this team is actually under 20...

Most of the players have played in that tournament 3 or 4 times does it mean thier ages don't grow ? Why parading over aged players or is it do or die

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by sambos994(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2013
kabba7:

Most of the players have played in that tournament 3 or 4 times does it mean thier ages don't grow ? Why parading over aged players or is it do or die

Name those players please.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live by shordie(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2013
mcangelo: My word
My word
My word

How is this related to a football match bros? abeg create ur own thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea / 2018 African Women's Nations Cup Draw And Fixtures / The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.