Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Turns To GOD. "Unto Thee; Oh LORD, I Commits My Heart." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Turns To GOD. "Unto Thee; Oh LORD, I Commits My Heart." (681 Views)

Oh Lord!! Rita Ora Suffers Major Wardrobe Malfunction At The Cannes Film Festiva / Tonto Dikeh Turns Footballer, Plays At Celebrity Charity Football Match (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Turns Prayer Warrior, Sends End Of The Year Prayer To Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Turns To GOD. "Unto Thee; Oh LORD, I Commits My Heart." by Macelliot(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2013
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is
taking a new turn after over 10
years of deep controversial
lifestyle.
The most eligible single girl in
Nollywood has committed her
little heart into the able hands of
God.
She said she has experienced
some pains even death can’t take
away….hmmm that is deep.
See her tweet below.
“Some painz even Death can’t
take away**Diz Little heart of
Mine, I commit to Thee O’lord**
Good choice Poko queen!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2face And Annie Return To Nigeria From Honeymoon / Revealed; Five Things The Government Didn’t Tell Us About Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Most Beautiful Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.