Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

LBS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LBS (4148 Views)

Lbs / Ongoing Recruitment At Lagos Business School (LBS) / Current Vacancy At Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan-atlantic University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LBS by stankonia(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
[center]LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (LBS) FORMS SUBMISSION WILL CLOSE ON THE 16TH[/center]
Did you know that getting an MBA from a reputable business school like LBS, can change your entire career path, give you your dream job and equip you with the skills needed to run world-class businesses. You can also take pride in becoming a member of LBS's prestigious Alumni Association; having access to coveted social, professional and business networks. An MBA from a top-class school like LBS can literally change your life.

LXG Consulting is an Independent MBA Admissions Consultancy with a focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria. We offer MBA Admissions Consultancy Services for individuals applying for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs and have successfully helped people GAIN ADMISSION into the MBA programs of LBS (please see our service plan below for more details). We provide our clients with guidance for passing the GMAT or LBS Entrance Examination. We also prepare them thoroughly for the Interview and if they require financial assistance / support, we show them how to access it . Our successfully admitted clients can attest to the effectiveness of our service!!

[b]SERVICE PLAN

GOLD PLAN

Covers:
• Development of Admission Strategy
• Planning for school visits / information sessions
• Coordination of all school communications
• Development of GMAT / Entrance Examination Strategy
• Completion / Editing / Submission of application forms
• Selection / Preparation / Editing of References
• Preparation for Admission Essay Writing
• Preparation / Coaching for Admission Interviews (mock interview sessions included)
• Preparation for answering general questions
• Development of Academic and Professional Resumes
• Development of Waitlist and Deferral strategy
• Provision of Guidance to accessing Financial Assistance / Support
• Unlimited Access to our extensive resource center (Audio, Video and Printed materials)

PRICING: N60, 000 (Installment Payment Permissible)
Bank: UBA
Account Name: Semper Fidelis Ent.
Account Number: 00580160002936

NOTE:
1. FMBA classes commence in October 2008. All LBS FMBA application forms MUST be completed and returned on or before May 16, 2008. The FMBA entrance examination comes up on Saturday, May 31, 2008.
2. Youth Corpers due to complete their service before the FMBA classes commence, can also apply.

For further enquiries, please call: 07025040863, 08029588527 or 08079201777

Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2008
TESTIMONIALS

"In short, I was very happy that I chose to hire LXG. They were absolutely great. They helped with everything from start to finish. They helped with filling out the application form, selecting my referees, preparing for the GMAT and the interview. They practically gave me a mock interview in person and over the phone before my real interview and double checked my data sheets and resume before I submitted everything.

Their turn around time was no more than 24 hours for essay revisions, but normally much shorter if I just had a quick question. The best thing about LXG consulting is that it is a consulting relationship where I felt that they were my partners and they really wanted me to succeed.

The service might seem expensive, but if you know you really want to go to a top-tier business school, the money is relatively immaterial.

Olamide – Executive MBA (Part-Time) Lagos Business School.

"When I first heard of LXG Consulting from a friend, I expected a lot from them, and I was not disappointed. The methods LXG uses enable each applicant to not only find out the best in him/her but also during this process to understand and recognize what to really look for in MBA. This experience is definitely a rewarding one. The results are amazing (I scored 720 on the GMAT). What I am most impressed with is the devotion of my consultant during the various stages of the admissions process. He is very professional, experienced, intelligent, encouraging, devoted, and patient. He listens to my personal story and insightfully points out the weakness. Two of us work as a team to perfect the story. As a non-business background applicant, I constantly struggled to make my meanings clear; in a business sense. However, he always listens clearly and patiently to what I have in mind, and helps me to express it perfectly. I also sincerely appreciate the devotion from him due to my aggressive schedule. Without his help, I couldn’t have finished the process speedily and smoothly. THANK YOU LXG!”

Ebere – MBA Applicant (Lagos Business School, University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School, London Business School, Goizueta Business School, Howard University)
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2008
[center]SIGN UP NOW TO GET FREE ACCESS TO OUR EXTENSIVE RESOURCE CENTRE[/center]
TOP 12 AUDIO MBA PREP CDS

1. Top 10 Tips for Getting Into Business School: Advice to Follow Before You Apply

2. Creating the Killer MBA Application: A Step by Step Guide to Creating the Best Application

3. The GMAT®: Everything You Need to Know About The Test

4. Advice to the Younger Applicants: How to Get Into a Top MBA Program and Prepare for a Successful Career

5. The finishing touches on your application: How to make the most of your application in the short time left

6. Calculating the MBA ROI: How to Get the Best Return on Your Investment

7. Your Application Essays: Strategic Recommendations for Writing Your Admission Essay

8. The 360 Degree Guide to Applying For & Getting Your MBA: Everything You Need to Know for a Successful MBA

9. Acing the MBA Interview: How to Prepare Yourself For Your In-Person Interview

10. Financing Your MBA: Start Planning Now So You Can Live Easier When School Starts

11. Part-time versus Full-time MBA: Which One is Right for You?

12. MBA Application Essays and Recommendations: Where to Begin?

…and many other helpful resources
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2008
Re: LBS by cooldudeng(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2008
How much is it to get a MBA degree form LBS
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2008
cooldudeng:

How much is it to get a MBA degree form LBS

The cost of a full-time MBA at Lagos Business School is N1.8m while that of Executive MBA is N2.2m. You can pay your fees in instalments. The money is not the issue because once you get a place you could apply for a scholarship (either full or part scholarship). However the admission process is very rigorous so you have to start the process early.

The full-time MBA is for candidates with less than 5 years relevant work experience (Youth Corpers can also apply). Its duration is 21months (18 month of rigorous academic work and 3 months internship in some selected bluechip companies).

The Part-time MBA is for candidates with at least 5 years relevant work experience. Its duration is 24months (classes hold on fridays and saturdays).
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2008
Hurry: Time is running out!
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2008
Re: LBS by kittykat(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2008
Honey,why are you all over.
I have always thought of attendin but the distance is killing.
Dont they have other campuses outside that bush?
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2008
kittykat:

Honey,why are you all over.
I have always thought of attendin but the distance is killing.
Dont they have other campuses outside that bush?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately LBS has presence only in Lagos. But we seriously think you shouldn't let distance stop you from attending. Havard is so far away yet hordes of people apply to attend. The benefits of attending LBS far outweigh the "shortfalls" of it being so far away from where you probably live. Thank you.
Re: LBS by speak2me: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2008
lagos business scholl here i come ,
Re: LBS by busuyi77: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
The cost of a full-time MBA at Lagos Business School is N1.8m while that of Executive MBA is N2.2m. The money is not the issue but once you get a place you could apply for scholarship,either full or part scholarship but the admission process is rigorous you have to start the preparation in earnest.
The full-time MBA is for candidates with less than 5years experience. The duration is 21months, 18 month of rigorous academic work and 3months internship in some selected companies.
For more information you could visit www.lbs.edu.ng. or just ask me any question 'cos I am currently on the full-time MBA.
I wish you all good luck.
Regards to you all.
Re: LBS by kittykat(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2008
I mean satelite lecture campuses in Lagos.Leaving for the LBS after work or weekends is
terible because of the trafic and lekki road is not any better during weekends.
Re: LBS by deeptouch: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2008
hey stank, i ave a problem with this LBS thingy, i realy want to attend, i work arround lekki and i intend to move there soon. but i work saturdays too, can i swing it,
help,

diposalvador@yahoo.com
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2008
deeptouch:

hey stank, i ave a problem with this LBS thingy, i realy want to attend, i work arround lekki and i intend to move there soon. but i work saturdays too, can i swing it,
help,

diposalvador@yahoo.com

Hi Dipo. Thanks for your enquiry. You're saying you work saturdays too right? We totally understand that it'll be difficult for you to "swing" it given that you work saturdays too.

However, you may want to consider the immense value the MBA would add to your job and employer if they could just permit you to attend your MBA classes on saturday. You may want to consider negotiating with them. Thank you.
Re: LBS by vickonka: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2008
concerning the mba at the lbs,i would like to know if it must be in lagos cos i cant school there since i reside in port harcourt.
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2008
vickonka:

concerning the mba at the lbs,i would like to know if it must be in lagos because i can't school there since i reside in port harcourt.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately LBS has presence only in Lagos. But we seriously think you shouldn't let distance stop you from attending. Havard is so far away yet hordes of people apply to attend. The benefits of attending LBS far outweigh the "shortfalls" of it being so far away from where you live. Thank you.
Re: LBS by peterz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
what amount is considered the first down payment and in how many installments?
i have always wanted to school there.
you can reach me via email at peterushieagu@yahoo.com
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 6:26am On May 01, 2008
peterz:

what amount is considered the first down payment and in how many installments?
i have always wanted to school there.
you can reach me via email at peterushieagu@yahoo.com

Thanks for your question. The first installment for the FMBA is one single payment of N300,000. You can pay the N1.8M for the entire programme in 6 installments. Thank you.
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 5:08am On May 03, 2008
Re: LBS by stankonia(f): 8:12am On May 04, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This / Yongxing Steel Company / Automation Mentorship Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.