Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177356 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2013
plss I. also need. a link. to dwnld gta 3 apk and. cache pls someone shd. plss. shar. me the link for my d5
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Obiomon: . tanxxxxxxx alot man t wokd. ya the bosss. I rilli appre
You are welcome. smiley
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Mckandre: . octavo m still waiting for your reply, it's kinda urgent.abeg Bro
No Sir.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Obiomon: plss I. also need. a link. to dwnld gta 3 apk and. cache pls someone shd. plss. shar. me the link for my d5
http://kickass.to/grand-theft-auto-iii-v1-4-apk-sd-data-eng-android-t7499157.html
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
http://kickass.to/grand-theft-auto-iii-v1-4-apk-sd-data-eng-android-t7499157.html
guys abeg una 2much jor!!! thumbs up. plsss can I get the cheapest airtel gig subsribtion thanks.. I now trust u guys
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Stluke92(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2013
Please my ogas at top, how can i download games Frm android. Mobile. Org..... n can I use operamini to download the games.........? Den wat browser can I use
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Stluke92: Please my ogas at top, how can i download games Frm android. Mobile. Org..... n can I use operamini to download the games.........? Den wat browser can I use
Just google search the game you want to download, and if it brings any option related to android.mob.org, click on it and it will land you directly on the page... It's so simple. smiley
As for downloading, I will advise you to make use of uc browser cos it has the ability to resume your download in case network is bad. But operamini will terminate your download straight away(even if you have downloaded up to 99.9%).

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
No Sir.
OK thanks
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by biola4all(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
hello everyone........pls does droid VPN works on airtel? undecided
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Stluke92(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello sirs, i used my uc browser to link andriod.mob.com, den i searched for pes 2012, and i saw 2 downloads n i pressd one n it show a page sayin download for ur p c n ur phone. N i dnt knw how 2 go again pls help me.........?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Stluke92: Hello sirs, i used my uc browser to link andriod.mob.com, den i searched for pes 2012, and i saw 2 downloads n i pressd one n it show a page sayin download for ur p c n ur phone. N i dnt knw how 2 go again pls help me.........?
The other option is to copy a certain code and paste in www.wap.mob.org pls do that and commence your download.
Good luck...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Listen,troid vpn is like the normal Droid vpn we all know unlike Droid vpn,troid vpn gives you 1gig which if you exhaust you can disconnect,reconnect and start all over again starting from 1mb in a single day,no registration required,settings required 500,0 and UDP select any server you want
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2013
http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftroidvpn.com%2FTroidVPN.apk&h=WAQFKzFER&s=1
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2013
pls my gud guys I nid a download link for gta3 10 aniversary sd file. I trust you..
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Obiomon: pls my gud guys I nid a download link for gta3 10 aniversary sd file. I trust you..
someone shud hep na cry
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Obiomon: plss I. also need. a link. to dwnld gta 3 apk and. cache pls someone shd. plss. shar. me the link for my d5
some1 shud help na cry
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
lilwayneme: i have really got d patience...sinz yesternite..... grin grin

guy is this one gta3?? if gta. did t wrk for u. cos am trying to dwnload mine na

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2013
guys una de Bleep up
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Obiomon: some1 shud help na cry
have you tried WWW.android.mob.org
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
lilwayneme: gtaing on my d5 cheesy cheesy cheesy
plsss I beg u. wat ws d sd data size of the gta.3 plssssssssssssssssssssss reply me. cos since morning have been patiently waiting for this one to complete.... imagin am gona use 2 days to downlod one game... see wat is remaining so far since morning

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Stluke92(m): 3:42am On Sep 20, 2013
after extracting the zip n installing d apk is shows loading n after it says i nid 180 additional mb to play d game n it took me 3gud days to download the zip. Pls help wat do i do .............?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
so all of una don die abi
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Obiomon: so all of una don die abi
work with me,what do want
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amazing Zeus: work with me,what do want
pls ther is an app that wen u are in your menu sliding tru ya apps. or games. t swithes wit diff pattern at diff time plssss I wanna no the app so I can gt it.. thanks
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Obiomon: pls ther is an app that wen u are in your menu sliding tru ya apps. or games. t swithes wit diff pattern at diff time plssss I wanna no the app so I can gt it.. thanks
that must be fonts I don't use any of those sorry
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amazing Zeus: that must be fonts I don't use any of those sorry
is alright thanks bro
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Stluke92(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Stluke92]after extracting the zip n installing d apk is shows loading n after it says i nid 180 additional mb to play d game n it took me 3gud days to download the zip. Pls help wat do i do .............? Now its sayin anoda tin oooo like license verification failed..for validating the license, an official version and a network connection (wi-fi, 3g, edge, gprs....) are necessary n it give 2 options market n exit. Pls my ogas wat do i do .......?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Obiomon: pls ther is an app that wen u are in your menu sliding tru ya apps. or games. t swithes wit diff pattern at diff time plssss I wanna no the app so I can gt it.. thanks
That's a LAUNCHER app. There are a lot of them on playstore. You may download Smart Launcher or Go Launcher. I may not be able to reply comments and questions promptly cos I'm busy.
Good luck!!!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Tito4hala(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Heard something about 1 tecno P5 u guyz shud go check it out....it has 4.2 os nd 3.75g network ,same price with d D5
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by kingemris(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2013
new tecno m3 rooted with good apps and HD games like gangstar vegas , Pes 2012, NFS, flcommando, modern combat falling nation, amazing spiderman e.t.c for sale @14k am in asaba delta state my number is 07066731074
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Obiomon: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
plss i dwnlded need fr speed shift of abt 98 mb it played bt d onli prob is that the colour is black and whit and i cant even see the car clearly plsss wat shud i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.