Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US (1217 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Louis007: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Please do not say it is because she is a celebrity or else you will be sounding like a non-patriotic brat. This is what Mersy Johnson said on her instagram page.

"Obama has nothing on me peeps, am proud to be a Nigerian,just left d nigerian embassy in Washington DC. My God they were all so welcoming. Am most honored" with a photo of the Nigerian flag!

MORE STORIES; WWW.O ILPRINC EE..COM

Re: I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2013
That's good for her until she has to deal with the officials there. They are bunch of idiots.
Re: I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Am also proudly nigerian ,
More stories at www.nscdc.
Re: I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Chanchit: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Se na Mercy husband be that for the second pix, abi na d Op smuggle hin pix inside the thread..?
Re: I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2013
Duh you are a celebrity(yes i said it), try being a non celeb and see how they will treat you.

A FRIEND of mine went through hell in the hands of those people.
Re: I'm So Proud To B A Nigerian.mercy Johnson Says Afta Visitn Naija Embasy In US by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
ighoosagie: Am also proudly nigerian ,
More stories at www.nscdc.

how is your picture related to the topic? shocked or you just want to show that you live in LAS VEGAS? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Some Nairanlanders With Barack Obama(PICTURES) / PHOTOS: 2face’s Son Zion Idibia Turns 5 Years Old / Genevieve Nnaji Begging D’banj To Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.