Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One (2588 Views)

How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3 / Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One by peteonline: 2:03am On Mar 18, 2013
In this article, I shall provide a detailed review and specification of Tecno D3 which is part of Tecno mobile Android series, and all that a prospective buyer and user must know about the smart phone.

Some few months have passed since the first announcement of Tecno D3 but we found out that the phone still make news among mobile users across Nigeria, China and the rest of the third world market. I shall proceed to let you know more than the basics things you must know about the Tecno D3 Android phone.

Design: The Tecno D3 is solidly built with a design similar to the Tecno n3 and Tecno T3 (Java). The rounded rectangular design will of course invite the prospective buyer to want to explore the device.

The weight of the phone is impressive; it’s not light and not too heavy. With such a weight (slightly heavier than the n3), ironically one would readily expect Tecno D3 to be packed with great features. It will be fair to state this early that Tecno D3 is a failure but I will not assert that now.

Features: Tecno n3 is loaded with an Android OS! A high mark for that –but sadly or unfortunately the phone comes with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread which is now fast becoming obsolete L this is the first sign that suggests that the cash value of Tecno D3 may worth more than the device itself. But do not conclude yet. Read full review here > http://www.mymobnet.com/tecno-d3-detailed-review-what-you-must-know-before-you-buy-a-d3/
Re: Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One by Francheezy(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
gbagbe oshi
Re: Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One by beeyee18: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
i hv a htc evo design 4g for sale,its on ice cream 4.02.

very sharp 5.0 mp camera
has a 2.0 front cam
htc sense is amazing

call 08080187158 or email beeyee18@gmail.com

price is 35k negotiable to an extent.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_design_4g-4202.php for full phone specs.

(1) (Reply)

Launcher For Infinix Hot Note / Smartphone Camera Exlplained : Why More Megapixel Isn’t Always Better / Homtom Ht50 Better That bleeped Hot 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.