Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC (17265 Views)

Cms In Isoko South Lg Delta Signing Pv Late At Night / Urgent! Please My Call Up Number Wasn't Sent To My School. / No-trouser Corps Member Wasn't Thrown Out At Night - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: If this were to happen in the US, the NYSC officials are going to be in for trouble and media attention. Students are going to protest against such act.

She should be commended for staying true to her faith, she shouldn't be kicked out. I hope she sues them.
If this happened in the US, the girl would still have herself to blame. She signed a document/agreement saying she was going to abide by the rules. She could have opted for an exemption before signing that agreement. But she signed the agreement and must have been aware of the consequences, went to the camp and started acting up. For that reason alone, even if she sues NYSC to court, her case won't hold water.

The same way schools have rules and act independent of religion is the same way NYSC has rules and acts independent of religion and the rules have got to be followed, as long as they are not a threat to anyone's life.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
KINGwax: oga okija, I knw u knw beta na. Stop pullin ma legs or I go use ma hand slap u! grin

BROS!!! Look my Face o!!

You sure say you still wan slap me?! [img]http://1.bp..com/-DLfkOF-xJoE/T6A8vVFY6_I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/pafW_sc5Qp4/s1600/juju1.gif[/img]
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dgb4(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
You guys should free the girl joo, we are in a democratic and freestyle religion society
She should put on what she feel appropriate based on her religion.

by the way, olokpa ladies de wear skirt.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
dgb4: You guys should free the girl joo, we are in a democratic and freestyle religion society
She should put on what she feel appropriate based on her religion.

by the way, olokpa ladies de wear skirt.

The NYSC is a para military outfit...

They dont negotiate with either Muslim or Christian terrorists.. angry
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by hillsate: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
highbee92: I wonder when wearing skirts became a threat to peaceful co-existence

I wonder when wearing skirts and climbing up the NYSC ropes became a threat to peaceful co-existence.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by hillsate: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pace$etter:
This matter really upset me...if it is convenant between you & God..then He is God & will understand that you were left with no option & that is how it has been but you now wearing it to your PPA may now be a sin but within the camp..it is still okay...

Lesson to all...lets be careful when making convenant...she might have included her life in such convenant

She's just plain foolish. She knows nothing about covenant. Did she realise that by signing the cultism and dress code lines she entered into covenant with NYSC to abide by all she signed for. Why then did she decide to break with NYSC and claim covenant with God.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by hillsate: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
I haven't seen a copy of the form and I don't know how clearly the rules were stated.

NYSC is a requirement by the Nigerian government, it's not a choice but mandatory for all graduates. If they choose to make it mandatory, then they have to make sure the rules accommodate all students. If she gets a lot of people behind her and a good lawyer, she might just be the victim Nigerian students need to revoke such rule.

If the outfit is compulsorily for safety reasons, then alternative wears or options should be provided by the government.

I'm happy you said NYSC is mandatory. I hope you know there is a huge difference between mandatory and compulsory.
She should have simply kept differing her service year until she's past 3oyrs then put in for overage.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Vioozy: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
She should know dat once u enter camp all rules of nysc obeyed so in other to avoid wearin trouser she should hav collected exemption leter and forget abt services now work done is zero she did nt colect exemption letter she did nt serve her father so wat is there
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by hillsate: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
This brainwashed girl and her obviously brainwashed pastor think say NYSC na National Youth Sisters Choir?

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by larion: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: Another soul lost to Religous Over-zealousness.

I wonder what Jesus would have to say about this..

"give to ceaser wat belongs to ceaser" shikenah......Jesus is far too wise to b caught on offside....wink!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
loomer: I beg wetin be the difference between 11pm and 10.27pm
33 minutes
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by toprealman: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Back in the dats, a particular sect said watch television is a sin. Today, all that is now history. If wearing the right kit is against your faith, why bother showing up?
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by macob(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
BEHOLD THE BABE!!!

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by pastormmadu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!

Injustice ♏y̶̲̥̅ foot...I served in tђє north, Jigawa precisely. Every muslim gal in ♏y̶̲̥̅ camp dressed on her normal kit with her "jab" or wateva on, a̲̅ηϑ yet NYSC cap on to of the "jab". Wђy a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ yσυ being ƨ̣̇̇ø fanatical. Wђy did she have to come wen she knws tђє rules a̲̅ηϑ regulations. Dats shear foolishness, let her go bak a̲̅ηϑ be mobilized again. A̲̅ηϑ fσя tђє apostle seeking unnecessary publicity, I wonder hø̲̣̣w̲̅ many of yøúř daughters τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ have refused to wear trouser in camp a̲̅ηϑ get away with it. Make una dey deceive ppl. Hypocrites!!!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by oshioke2012: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
fm7070: Is Hijab a Uniform? Still nobody was ever thrown out in the North for wearing it
This is gross miscarriage of justice.
Am sure, this singular incident will push this issue to a logical conclusion.
Wait, i dont get any of dis crap abt hijab nd muslims
Ok, can any one here catigoricaly tell me who has seen a muslim girl replace d nysc kaki wit hijab? Or have u seen dem complimenting d both? D girl in question doesnt wnt to put on at all, its not like putting it on top! Wats ur problem here, leave hijab alone o, hijab did nt remove d any nysc dress code, it only identifies a muslim so stop being sacastic....pls

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by oshioke2012: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
fm7070: Is Hijab a Uniform? Still nobody was ever thrown out in the North for wearing it
This is gross miscarriage of justice.
Am sure, this singular incident will push this issue to a logical conclusion.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by pastormmadu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
I wonder tђє type of religion ppl practice even wen tђє Scripture laid enuf emphasis on respecting tђє laws of a nation. ♏y̶̲̥̅ sister, even tђє greatest of all tђє born-again xtains tђεrε b4 yσυ abided by tђιƨ rules. Many of tђє officials of NYSC a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ respected men a̲̅ηϑ women of God, a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ yσυ more spiritual than them Nw let m̶̥̊e ask, wats tђє big deal abt trousers What's really tђє meaning of trouser a̲̅ηϑ who is to wear it Wikipedia gave tђιƨ definition: "Trousers are an item of clothing worn from the waist to the ankles, covering both legs separately (rather than with cloth stretching across both as in skirts and dresses)." I can't see wђεrε it is specified fσя males only. It amazes m̶̥̊e wen born-again women point accusing finger on trousers wen they a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ putting on shirt. Wђɑ̤̈̊t is shirt..."A shirt is a cloth garment for the upper body. Originally an undergarment worn exclusively by men". Okay, now we have seen tђє definitions, let's go to Deuteronomy 22 v 5...men should not wear women's cloth a̲̅ηϑ vice versa. Which is now a male cloth Let's not be like tђє jews τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ wash tђє outer cup clean, wen tђє inside stinks. I stand to be directed, bt I always make reference with a clause in Matt 24 vs 15...(He that reads, let him understand). ♏y̶̲̥̅ sister, yσυ don't have an excuse a̲̅ηϑ NYSC neva deprived yσυ of yøúř religious right.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by pastormmadu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
hillsate: This brainwashed girl and her obviously brainwashed pastor think say NYSC na National Youth Sisters Choir?

I love tђιƨ joke
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by meforyou1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yoruba girls with their stupidity. Na dem go church pass -cherubim, aladura and d rest. They do juju pass. They are d main d main in adultery. Such a contradictory set of human beings
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by meforyou1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
All this hijab, skirt in nysc nonsence makes 1 wonder if nysc was established yesterday.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by ILOVEPUSY(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Some ppl crite problem way they is no problem hemmmm
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by yemmy19(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
If anybody shuld support dis idiotic and useless girl,na thunder go fire that person.even d hausas who detest seeing their ladies wear trousers,puts on trouser.she knew dis before she left for d camp.she needs to ask d G.O of d church she attends or any of there pastors if any of their daughters who went ƒσя service didn't wore those kits.......∂!ѕ silly bumboclat may not even make heaven at d end,shey na she go first be religious adherent......
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dammytosh: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
yemmy19: If anybody shuld support dis idiotic and useless girl,na thunder go fire that person.even d hausas who detest seeing their ladies wear trousers,puts on trouser.she knew dis before she left for d camp.she needs to ask d G.O of d church she attends or any of there pastors if any of their daughters who went ƒσя service didn't wore those kits.......∂!ѕ silly bumboclat may not even make heaven at d end,shey na she go first be religious adherent......

Your post is more moronic and foolish than the girl's act. The right issue should be tackled not "na thunder go fire the person".

Are you with your brains at all or why do you think after we endured your grammatical jargons and moronic stand, we can still endure your curses.

If your brain is on vacation, drop your useless phone and take a nap.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Akinolore(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Guy u need real and adequate formal education on how to think and write
cogitoErgo: This is gross injustice, is this not the same NYSC that is done in north where women dress almost like masqurade and nobody dares throw them out of the camp? CAN and other xtian bodies must be to blaim here, why are they quiet? Whatcis good for the goose is good for the gander!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Ebohmirian(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Just passing Just passing
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by deltakitchen: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
we citizens of this country are the architects of our problems, just simply abiding by the rules and regulation guarding an institution is a problem.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by rhymz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
dammytosh:

The Nigerian Government caused it. What is it with corpers putting another white blouse under their cap in the name of semi hijab. When we keep handling the same issue with different laws. it is amazing.

Check this link and see : https://www.nairaland.com/1225224/muslim-corpers-allowed-wear-hijabshud . So what makes the masquerades in that link right ? Cos of their ability to unleash terror easily I guess.

NYSC should stand their ground. NYSC dress code should be standard. No addition of any rubbish all in the name of religion. If you can not cope, collect exemption letter on Religious / Moral ground. Whatever happens to your career. Best of luck.

No religion has monopoly of violence or double standard manipulations.

I wonder why the the so called HOLY HOLY lied anyway. You fornicate, lie but wear skirt and hope to make heaven. All foolish brainwashed religious scumbags.

While the world prepare for the 21st century challenges ahead, they are busy seeing a new born baby with a cross in his palm and a meat with arabic inscriptions. Bunch or retardsss.
Religious Fanatics like you are nothing different from Bokoharam. Yes Muslim girls are allowed to wear hijab notallowed not to wear the kits. I served in Sokoto, at the time we were in Camp, it was usually very cold at night, corpers not just muslims were allowed to wear under-clothings to fend the cold, so long as it is white and does not stop you from wearing the kits.
Besides, all these are allowed based strictly on the discretion of the camp commandant, some are lenient especially when you have very cogent reasons and it does not stop you from wearing the kit, they allow it.
The girl in question is an alarmist and a hypocrit, if she was so certain and sincere about her foolish convenant why did she not apply for exemption knowing that the orientation program will require one to dress in Khaki shirts and troussers giving the rigours of the training. The program in camp is strictly physical trainings and disciplin.
It is obvious she and her little ignorant church are looking for attention, even lying that she was kicked out of camp in the middle of the night. I have always maintained that no camp director will do such a thing. Religion is a sort of mind programming on its own, it can be dangerous when exercised to an extreme. This kid is about to destroy her life in a bid to show off her self cultivated morality and piety. I have continued to ask the question, which part of the bible states that wearing troussers is a sin. Jesus christ wey wear gown is a sinner as well according to such ignorant interpretation. Thats why me dey use my head die, pastor don live im life buy jet, this mumu wan dabaru her chances becaues of whiteman's religion.

1 Like

Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Neddyogu(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I rest my case because you are a learner.
Serious Learner. D guy obviously hasn't entered an NYSC orientation camp before Naim make am dey yan dust like learner.
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by Neddyogu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella:
If this happened in the US, the girl would still have herself to blame. She signed a document/agreement saying she was going to abide by the rules. She could have opted for an exemption before signing that agreement. But she signed the agreement and must have been aware of the consequences, went to the camp and started acting up. For that reason alone, even if she sues NYSC to court, her case won't hold water.

The same way schools have rules and act independent of religion is the same way NYSC has rules and acts independent of religion and the rules have got to be followed, as long as they are not a threat to anyone's life.
Big GBAM!
Re: No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC by dammytosh: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
rhymz: Religious Fanatics like you are nothing different from Bokoharam. Yes Muslim girls are allowed to wear hijab notallowed not to wear the kits.
Religious fanatic ?

Go and read my post again, pick up ur dictionary and tell me if given another chance, u will still type d miserable post with ur miserable phone.

If after reading my post all u can infere is dt I am a religious fanatic then I wonder au u passed let alone graduate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / Please Help I Just Received A Query Letter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.